New Ford Tarus SHO

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I was just looking at one yesterday while getting the wifes Escape serviced. I have been thinking of trading in her Escape and a SHO would work as a family cruiser.

Ecoboost 6 cyl is pretty stout.

SMOKEDYA

Reaction score
I was just looking at one yesterday while getting the wifes Escape serviced. I have been thinking of trading in her Escape and a SHO would work as a family cruiser.

What year escape? we test drove a 08,09,10,12, and finally 14. The 08-12's road like crap,the 14 hadthe ecoboost, and I thought it was gutless,untill it made boost. Then it only lasted about 2000 RPM and ran out of steam......

Did someone use the words "good" and "LS" in the same sentence?! Mistake.

Spill the beans broski!

Win

Legend
Reaction score

2015 grand national gnx !!!!!!

Win

Legend
Reaction score
What year escape? we test drove a 08,09,10,12, and finally 14. The 08-12's road like crap,the 14 hadthe ecoboost, and I thought it was gutless,untill it made boost. Then it only lasted about 2000 RPM and ran out of steam......

Spill the beans broski!

13 had ecoboost also

the 2.0 Eco my fiancé had damn scooted like a mofo..... I talked her to using that towards a 11 5.0 for us ;)

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score

Spill the beans broski!

We have an 09 Escape. It rides like a truck which is why we bought it and i've had it through 12" of snow with no issues at all. The only reason I would get rid of it is the size, 2 little kids in car seats take up a lot of space. We didn't have the kids when we bought the Escape :)

SMOKEDYA

Reaction score
13 had ecoboost also

the 2.0 Eco my fiancé had damn scooted like a mofo..... I talked her to using that towards a 11 5.0 for us ;)

Weird. maybe it was just me? Maybe we will go re test drive one again? We are up in the air on what to get? We are looking at another modded mach1,raptor,focus ST,explorer.

SMOKEDYA

Reaction score
We have an 09 Escape. It rides like a truck which is why we bought it and i've had it through 12" of snow with no issues at all. The only reason I would get rid of it is the size, 2 little kids in car seats take up a lot of space. We didn't have the kids when we bought the Escape :)
exactly what I thought about the ride....

5litrarag

Reaction score
Oversized, overpriced and slow is how I best describe current SHOs. The seating makes you feel like you're driving a van or pick up truck. Plus my G8 shreds those boats hahaha

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeScholar

Members online

No members online now.