New from Arizona!

Jutting

Reaction score
Hey guys new guy here from Tucson AZ! My name is Ryan, I'm 21, and this is my first Mustang. It's a 97 GT with 55k on it. Besides a few customizations its pretty much stock (03 cobra seats front and rear, CAI, Flowmasters, and Bullits. Oh, and a nice big gouge in the passenger door that someone decided to do for me.

Lurked on here since Janurary when i bought the car, looking at JonBeast's white 98 and SRT Handz Laser Red car and drooling hahaha. Anyways, I am not photographer, in fact i'm pretty bad with the iphone but here is a few pics of the car as it sits now.

:headbang:

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome! Looks like a clean car. I wish mine had such low milage.

1997GT4.6

Reaction score
Welcome fellow AZ member. I'm north of you in Phoenix. car looks great and well kept.

OP
OP
J

Jutting

Reaction score
Thanks all for the welcome! And for the AZ guys do you guys do any meets or cruises around phoenix? I'm originally from Power Rd and McDowell area just in Tucson for work. Would be nice to see some other sn95s since i don't see any down here in Tucson!

1997GT4.6

Reaction score
Thanks all for the welcome! And for the AZ guys do you guys do any meets or cruises around phoenix? I'm originally from Power Rd and McDowell area just in Tucson for work. Would be nice to see some other sn95s since i don't see any down here in Tucson!
Pavillions every Saturday night is a huge car meet, any car welcome, 4th Saturday of every month is Mustang Night though.
There's a couple groups that do their own meets and cruises. I'm in Desert Stangs, they do a lot of meets.

joser714

Reaction score
The pavs is a cool place to go and theres also an az mustang Facebook page that usually lets you know where shit is going to go down

OP
OP
J

Jutting

Reaction score
Pavillions every Saturday night is a huge car meet, any car welcome, 4th Saturday of every month is Mustang Night though.
There's a couple groups that do their own meets and cruises. I'm in Desert Stangs, they do a lot of meets.

Awesome! Well maybe i'll see you guys at the Pavs. I do follow Desert Stangs on IG. Maybe i'll hit them up to see when there's a meet i can make it to!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bs.austin.tx

Members online