New from Chattanooga, TN

Matt300ZXT

Reaction score
Hey guys, jumped on here to learn some information on the SN95 platform. Considering trading off my 300ZX Twin Turbo and these Mustangs are one of the cars I'm tossing around picking up and figured this would be a good site to check out since I'm not really wanting a Foxbody and no one in their right mind is going to trade off a classic Mustang for a turbo import lol

1bad9d5

Reaction score
welcome to the forum man.. definitely wanna see a pic of that 300ZX bro.. turbo is always the way to go regardless the car lol good luck in your search though

OP
OP
M

Matt300ZXT

Reaction score
DSC00190.jpg

It's clean and fast, but man it's kind of a pain to work on, and gotta buy everything in 2s because of the twin system, it's like 2 1.5 liter inline 3s bolted together >: (

1bad9d5

Reaction score
clean car for sure man... yea my single is sometimes a pain in the a$$ for sure.. twins are have to amazing though... what kinda power she pushing?

OP
OP
M

Matt300ZXT

Reaction score
Haven't dynoed it but with other people having the same mods, boost level and mail in tunes, they range from 315-325 whp. Waiting on my eprom to get back from the tuner so the car will recognize it's new dual intake. It'll really help the turbos breathe and should add, hopefully, another 15-20 whp...but we shall see.

Orange 94

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome!
Hope you get a sn95 mustang and can join us :)

Any specific questions for us?

OP
OP
M

Matt300ZXT

Reaction score
Well, I kinda would like to know from non-biased guys what the Mustang a guy offered me is actually worth, but I don't know where to ask that exactly.

1bad9d5

Reaction score
not to bad man.. well there is definitely plenty of guys here who know a full load of info on SNs.. you can definitely learn a lot here... hope u get a sn95

CC'S95GT

Post Whore
Reaction score
Welcome to the madness
What kinda motor are you looking to get. 5.0 pushrod, 4.6 2 cam, 4.6 4 cam, 4.6 4 cam supercharged?

Orange 94

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Well, I kinda would like to know from non-biased guys what the Mustang a guy offered me is actually worth, but I don't know where to ask that exactly.

You could probably just throw that in the Garage area (http://www.sn95forums.com/forumdisplay.php?45-The-Garage)

Provide things like pictures, miles and mods. Also provide your area, I'm sure a bunch of guys will chime in with a ball park value.
I'm not much help with value since Canada has a totally different market.

OP
OP
M

Matt300ZXT

Reaction score
I'd really like a 4v 4.6, that motor is just sexy looking. But if I get one, I'd probably end up with a 5.0 or 2v mod. I prefer the 99-04 style but I really like the 94-98 GTs with Saleen wheels as well. Alright I'll check out the garage section and see what guys tell me, thanks.

96blak54

Staff
Reaction score
Welcome bro!

The beautiful aspect of a Ford Mustang is parts resource. Stock parts, aftermarket on the shelf and aftermarket one offs....parts parts parts. The aftermarket support is phenomenal.

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
clean nissian!!! Welcome to the forum :)

let us know if you have any questions during your shopping experience. that's what we're here for! :)

Also, we have "common problems for xxxxxx" in each of the engine sub-forums... so you can see that head-tick is a problem on 99-04 DOHCs, whereas the coolant tank is a problem on 96-98 SOHCs, and the gas tank filler grommet is a problem on every year, etc. etc. etc. :)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online