New from Ft. Campbell, KY/Clarksville, TN

Spentastic

Reaction score
Hi everyone, Happy 4th of July.

I'm just bouncing around mustang forums trying to find a new daily visit. Just bought a 1999 GT last week. First Mustang, only experience I have is from driving my dad's 99 Cobra a handful of times. So far though, I love the car.

Car is in excellent shape for a 99. One owner for the last 15 years, garage kept, unmolested, and it has service records for the last 15 years from the same Ford dealership. Car is stock minus the sunroof. Don't know how long the sunroof has been installed, but the install looks good and I can't find any signs of leakage. If anyone notices anything that may not be stock, please let me know.

On with the pictures:

OP
OP
Spentastic

Spentastic

Reaction score
Lol thanks. Yeah, I'm originally from northern ky. Army had me in El Paso for a couple years. Been stationed in Ft Campbell for a year now. Happy to be closer to home.

RichV

Reaction score
Clean looking GT! Welcome.

What's the story on the sunroof, looks factory. But I don't think any Stangs came with sunroofs since the Fox days.

OP
OP
Spentastic

Spentastic

Reaction score
Clean looking GT! Welcome.

What's the story on the sunroof, looks factory. But I don't think any Stangs came with sunroofs since the Fox days.

Yeah, I don't know when it had it installed. It definitely isn't stock. Whoever installed it did a decent job. The headliner is coming a little loose around the rear window. The handle to slide back the visor feels like cheap plastic and pops out a little bit if you grab it too hard. Like I said though, I haven't noticed any leakage and its already been through a couple heavy storms. Nice little addition I guess. The roof does loose a little bit of its natural curve though. Just enough for me to notice. lol

chris91

Reaction score
Welcome! First thing I'd do is set the spoiler back. Free mod and looks great.

GMSMOKR

Reaction score
Hey Spentastic, Welcome ... Glad you join us. Very clean stang.. Your stang is only the 5th one I seen with a sunroof.. And 3 of them was Red :) back in 2000.

OP
OP
Spentastic

Spentastic

Reaction score
Thanks man. The sunroof wasn't a selling point for me. In fact, I was actually more worried about the install of it. It also takes away from the natural curve of the roof, but I'm starting to enjoy it though. It helps set mine apart from other new edge I see on the road.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diabolic2010