new from michigan

DetroitMuscle99

Reaction score
Hey new to the forum but not new to mustangs. From michigan. Currently own a 99 gt. Used to own a 91 Fox. Went New edge this time around. Current mods are stage two heads and cams, nx plate kit, msd window switch, svt fuel pump, 3.73 gears, 78mm tb, accufab intake plenum, cai, headers and full exhaust with off-road x pipe, tubular k member, subframe connectors, upper and lower rear control arms, weight reduction, lowering springs. Tune and numbers coming in late april. Can't seem to post up avatar or pics.

DeepList

Administrator
Admin
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Awesome! Welcome to the site! Can't wait to see some pics of your ride! :)

OP
OP
DetroitMuscle99

DetroitMuscle99

Reaction score
Thanks guys I will be sure to get video on the dyno and when I'm out at Milan dragway this spring and summer.

5.0l cory

Reaction score
welcome to the site I am a old Windsor ontario boy I loved going to Detroit and Milan dragway miss it been in alberta for 10yrs now

OP
OP
DetroitMuscle99

DetroitMuscle99

Reaction score
How much further is that guessing it's way far now. Was going to say come to the huge mustang show were having in august

1997GT4.6

Reaction score
Wow that's a nice mod list on the New edge. Huge change from the fox I'm sure. Damn I want a fox lol.

GMSMOKR

Reaction score
Hey DM, Glad you could join us...I'm sure seeing how you are in the area "Across 8 Mile" :thumbsup: ..We will catch up this spring!

OP
OP
DetroitMuscle99

DetroitMuscle99

Reaction score
Ya sorry guys I'm on here on my phone and most the time the site won't load up right. Every time I tried loading pics it was taking to long so I got discouraged and left the site lol. I will try and get some up soon be patient. Plus I'm going to take New pics here soon putting decklid black panel, mach 1 chin spoiler, white face gauges and sequential tail light set up on in a few days.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diabolic2010