New from NC!

02goldie

Reaction score
just bought my first mustang a couple weeks ago and loving it so far. 1998 GT manual. pi swapped, stage 2 comp cams, bbk headers, slp exhaust, etc. Only thing I'm not too crazy about is the wheels. They are an expensive set of 2 piece staggered wheels but just don't go with the car in my opinion. My question is idk which style wheel i wanna go with?? i definitely want staggered 18s, but i can't decide between chrome, black, black chrome, saleens, fr500s, etc!! and finding pics of different styles on a white vert is hard to come by, so any suggestions are greatly appreciated!! anyway, heres pics

ElrodKTPQ_89

Legend
Reaction score
Welcome man good looking car! A set of the newer 10 spoke black and machined GT500 wheels would look good on there to me!

FORDY9ER

Reaction score
I love the way chrome looks on white cars! I'd definitely go with Saleens or fr500s! Or if you have deep pockets, I really like god speed wheels too.

edit: oh and great looking car man! I want cams in mine so bad!

whiplash473

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Some semi-major exterior mods could make those wheels work, otherwise an 18" set would be great and your variety is damn near endless.

OP
OP

02goldie

Reaction score
thanks for the compliments. im just indecisive on wheels cause i like chrome on white, but the stormtrooper look would look good too since the top is black. decisions, decisions...