New From North Alabama

SVT_Jeff

Reaction score
Just recently rescued this Cobra 07/14/14 and have just begun to order parts. It's a 95(#3986), Rio Red with black leather interior. It's high mileage(125,600) but runs good. It has full length headers and MAC Pro Dumps on it but I purchased the Flowmaster tail pipes and intalled them just recently(sounds much better).
Installed a MGW Short Throw Shifter and shifter ball about a month ago and purchased all new exterior emblems, fog light assemblies and headlights to install once it's ready for paint.

My plans are to keep the exterior close to stock other than hood and wheels and build a bigger inch SBF and keeping it naturally aspirated.

This weekend i'm installing a new clutch, PP, TO brg, roller pilot brg, flywheel, clutch fork & pivot, rear main seal, trans mount, bellhousing spacer plate, block dowel pins, trans bearing retainer, tailshaft seal, clutch quadrant, clutch cable, firewall adjuster & 4.10 gears and complete installation kit. Also bought all new fasteners, bellhousing bolts, ARP flywheel and PP bolts, trans to bellhousing bolts, trans mount bolts & nuts and new driveshaft bolts. Also found a the lower shift boot was torn when I installed the MGW shifter last month so I have a new one to to replace that.

Needless to say when it hits the jackstands Friday afternoon it will be a busy, busy weekend.

95Cobra.jpg

GT Rob

Reaction score
Welcome to the sn family. You come to the right place for are cars. Enjoy your stay

CC'S95GT

Post Whore
Reaction score
welcome to the madness from ATL. clean looking cobra.
BTW 125k isn't hi mileage. I have 100k over yours. on the original stock motor.

Barner1

Reaction score
Sweet car! Sounds like you got your weekend cut out for you. Good luck!

duh09

Legend
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums! My brother lives in Priceville. I'm just over the line in Pulaski, TN.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbarter