New From North GA

Weekend Warrior

Reaction score
Just got back into Mustang's recently & glad to find a forum dedicated to the SN95's.

I'll be picking up my Mustang next weekend so I'll be posting pic's after I get it home.

OP
OP
Weekend Warrior

Weekend Warrior

Reaction score
Welcome (back) to the madness. I’m looking forward to seeing what you’re buying.

Here's a teaser......

'96 GT Auto, 3.73 gears, CAI, Eagle Alloy wheels. I'll be trading for it so no cash out of pocket, guy wanted $800 firm for it. As long as there isn't any mold or rust it's coming home with me.

1996 Mustang GT 01.jpg

white95

Apex Junky
Admin
Reaction score
Not bad. Not good either. I wouldn’t let a little mold stop you but extensive rust? Walk away.

OP
OP
Weekend Warrior

Weekend Warrior

Reaction score
The looks aren't important to me, as long as it doesn't have structural rust i'm happy, i'd mind the mold if I have to strip the interior before I want to. I was told there was a little rust in the trunk area but that sound's like it was caused by a bad weatherstrip.

It'll be built as an autocross car so it's more function over appearance. But i'll still wash & wax it up for a before & after photo shoot :D I like a challenge/project.

RAU03MACH

Legend
Reaction score
welcome
glad to hear your back into the mustang
looks like you have some work cut out for you
like my Dad said elbows and ass
he wanted me doing something constructive :)
that car has potential
do send pictures in

OP
OP
Weekend Warrior

Weekend Warrior

Reaction score
I'm looking forward to the work, I don't have any hobbies anymore & it's been driving me nuts not tinkering with anything. I can't wait to visit the local salvage yards for parts.

OP
OP
Weekend Warrior

Weekend Warrior

Reaction score
Well two weeks after the guy said I'd be the first to look at it, I called him today and found out he sold it.... I swear it's always the same old $hit from people when trying to buy a car/truck. Told the guy I'd buy it cash or if he'd take a trade & he agreed on the trade. Told me the first weekend that his wife changed plans on him and he'd be in touch...so much for that.

So sick of people and their lack of integrity. I had even passed up on two other Mustangs since I trusted the guy's word that I'd be the first guy to see it.

96blak54

Staff
Reaction score
You are on point with frustration, but hang on.....the best is yet to come!

I always view failed sales as it wasnt ment to be, regardless how extravagant the purchase could have been. The right one will come!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online