New from Ohio

VNOM_SVT

Reaction score
I've recently purchased a 1997 Cobra with 30k miles. I was looking to find a forum with the best resources and here it is! Currently I also own a 2016 s550 and my daily is a g35x sedan.
This era Cobra was always a want for me. As a young kid I had a diecast Cobra just dreaming of owning one. The Cobra is in great condition with some bolt on modifications as well. No major plans except for some visual mods. It was dyno tuned at 287 whp. Wouldn't call it fast but it looks and sounds amazing!
I live just east of Columbus Ohio. Looking forward to meeting up with some of you in the spring!

Shaggy

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
I've recently purchased a 1997 Cobra with 30k miles. I was looking to find a forum with the best resources and here it is! Currently I also own a 2016 s550 and my daily is a g35x sedan.
This era Cobra was always a want for me. As a young kid I had a diecast Cobra just dreaming of owning one. The Cobra is in great condition with some bolt on modifications as well. No major plans except for some visual mods. It was dyno tuned at 287 whp. Wouldn't call it fast but it looks and sounds amazing!
I live just east of Columbus Ohio. Looking forward to meeting up with some of you in the spring!

Welcome. Like 96 said, post up pics.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TN95gt

Members online