New from Pgh, PA

Roo9322

Reaction score
How's it going everybody! Newbie to everything pretty much here lol never owned a mustang, horrible at forums and navigating them, and first muscle car! I'm 22 years old and have previously owned an Audi A6 Quattro (first car), Acura CL S-Type(auto), Lexus is300 (manual), Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer (current winter beater), and my current 96 Mustang Gt. About the mustang:
1996 Mustang GT
Previously black with a bunch of dents. All dents taken out and painted grabber blue.
PI swapped, 4.10 rear gears, cold air intake, catless true dual exhaust cherry bombed, ford racing plugs, bama tune, sequential tail lights, blacked out everything, tinted headlights & side markers & tail lights, sequential turn signals, 5% tint, black FR500 wheels 17x9 up front, 17x10.5 rear. 315/35/17 rear, 275/35/17 front, xentec 10k hids, DNA upper & lower rear control arms, lowering springs (about 2"). Dipped roof black for the panoramic effexr. Any other questions ask! Thanks and hopefully accepted into the club :headbang:

This first pic is day I bought it before tint, headlight tint, HID's, etc.

2rpzh20.jpg

2ch3z8y.jpg

2cf8so9.jpg

10ht3lu.jpg

25pmueo.jpg

jjbgps.jpg

3446rk7.jpg

OP
OP
R

Roo9322

Reaction score
Yeah I'm working on getting em! I want side skirts, flush spoiler, cobra front and rear bumper and lip spoiler. It'll be getting a KB blower put on in about a year as well. Pittsburgh, Pa

OP
OP
R

Roo9322

Reaction score
This man speaks the truth.

Why do you have snake badges on a GT?

lol thanks I was well aware before getting told on a Internet forum that I need side skirts lol one step at a time here people I haven't even had the car for 6 months. The cobra badges were put on by the previous owner after painting grabber blue. He claimed the cobra badges were about a 1/4 of the price that the Gt badges were and figured it would make it look "better" with the cobra badges. Within the next year it'll be supercharged so it will pretty much be a cobra anyways so I'm just going to leave the badges on. Along with cobra front and rear bumper.

neverenuff

Reaction score
Looks just like the AM car on their site! Nice ride and welcome!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

1998cobrasvt

Reaction score
lThe cobra badges were put on by the previous owner after painting grabber blue. He claimed the cobra badges were about a 1/4 of the price that the Gt badges were and figured it would make it look "better" with the cobra badges.

I see, was under the impression you had the car painted yourself due to intro post.

Previously black with a bunch of dents. All dents taken out and painted grabber blue.

lWithin the next year it'll be supercharged so it will pretty much be a cobra anyways so I'm just going to leave the badges on. Along with cobra front and rear bumper.

A GT will always be a GT. . also yours is not even a 4 valve its a 2 valve be proud of your 2 valve. If you change the bumpers and go to mustangs shows telling people its a cobra all they have to do is look at your dash vin to see your fibbin :laugh: Id recommend putting your GT badges back on.

Non the less welcome to the forum guy!

Burninriverdiver

Reaction score
Welcome to the site man! Great looking car and nice paint color! keep is posted with the progress

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbarter

Members online