New from South Central Kansas

97Sleeper

Reaction score
Hey guys how's it going, new here along with new to the world of mustangs, I'm from the GM world (which I know I might get hate for) but, I'm here for a little help and knowledge about my 97 Mustang GT and help reviving it from the dead. The car has been in my family for since 97 when it was purchased by my mom, brand new. But after years of neglect and loneliness I'm here to bring it back to life, and use it as a nice clean looking DD, with a little power, so I don't have to drive my "racetruck" everyday. I hope to gain a ton of knowledge and hopefully see the build come along nicely.

Thanks- Kyle

OP
OP

97Sleeper

Reaction score
Welcome! What kind of truck do you have
An 05 RCSB GMC Sierra, 5.3 for now, but building it till it's time for a 408, just full 3 in. exhaust, and tune. But have everything for a cam/head swap, along with gears, tranny, and stall. Hopefully have a 150 shot on it before long. Just trying to find time to get it put together while I'm home from school, hopefully start a real build when I get the mustang where I want it for a DD

Burninriverdiver

Reaction score
An 05 RCSB GMC Sierra, 5.3 for now, but building it till it's time for a 408, just full 3 in. exhaust, and tune. But have everything for a cam/head swap, along with gears, tranny, and stall. Hopefully have a 150 shot on it before long. Just trying to find time to get it put together while I'm home from school, hopefully start a real build when I get the mustang where I want it for a DD

Thats awesome, I am a fan of the regular cab short bed trucks, I have a ranger myself. Sounds like it's gonna be a nice build! Post pics of both when u get a chance, this forum is full of people that appreciate all types of vehicles

Caboose302

Reaction score
Welcome aboard. Former GM owner here as well. Gave up a 72 Chevelle for my first Fox.

myk

Reaction score
Hey guys how's it going, new here along with new to the world of mustangs, I'm from the GM world (which I know I might get hate for) but, I'm here for a little help and knowledge about my 97 Mustang GT and help reviving it from the dead. The car has been in my family for since 97 when it was purchased by my mom, brand new. But after years of neglect and loneliness I'm here to bring it back to life, and use it as a nice clean looking DD, with a little power, so I don't have to drive my "racetruck" everyday. I hope to gain a ton of knowledge and hopefully see the build come along nicely.

Thanks- Kyle

I get where you're coming from. I bought my '98 new but parked and neglected it also. I'm now using it as a DD just like you. Here's to giving these cars their time in the spotlight...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virocanah

Members online

No members online now.