New from Tennessee

Paladin1001

Reaction score
Wow that's a beaut of a car, love the Yellow and White, very clean looking and the interior is really cool!

Wood's 5.0

Reaction score
Hello and welcome to the forum. Great find there and what a good-looking ride. Glad to help you any way that I can buddy but if I may humbly offer my opinion on what you should do with a find as nice as that? Leave it stock down to the air pressure in the tires. Fix the radio and exhaust, give her a good tune-up front-to-back, skin the top back, put it in "D" and ride around with your shades on knowing you're the coolest cat in town. Don't go down the rabbit hole chasing horsepower. That car will last you a lifetime if you take care of it. I promise you that you won't pass one like yours on every corner so ride in it and enjoy it for what it was meant to do. You can turn it into a fire-breathing, Hammy-eatin', bowtie-beatin' monster if you want to with enough money, time, and aggravation but that will suck the fun out of it faster than you can imagine and you will never enjoy it as much as you will right now knowing you can get in it, crank it up, and ride to the left-coast and back in conditioned air if you want to and not have to worry about if you're gonna make it back home because of something breaking or overheating, leaving you stranded beside the road. A supercharger on an otherwise stock '94-'95 5.0 will maybe give you 300 HP to the rear wheels...maybe. A new Ecoboost with a cold-air kit and a tune will embarrass you and leave you wondering what happened. You have a really nice car there - Keep it that way and enjoy it.

Connie

Reaction score
Hello Mike. That is in GREAT shape! The Tops normally go bad, even sitting around the garage. That top like like new, and the interior is VERY NICE. Wash 'er up, put some tire shine on the tires. Wish our '03 GT with 93,000, and '04 Mach1 with 127,000, only had the mileage yours has. Enjoy it, and DRIVE it.

RAU03MACH

Legend
Reaction score
I could not have a convertible were I live
The top would dry out quick and leak
Would love to have one
The really dry heat destroys seals on doors and windows and not to mention the sand blasting from 60 to 70 mph winds

OP
OP
Squibbyz

Squibbyz

Reaction score
I am living in middle Tennessee. I’m originally from Indiana but have moved around a lot. I spent a few years stationed in Georgia then lived in Michigan for a few years but as of now Tennessee is my favorite. I was really thinking about leaving it stock. I have got a lot of compliments for the car and people have been saying how they like it being stock. I was really surprised at how comfortable the seats are. I want to get some covers for them. I’m not good at keeping things clean. Thanks everyone for welcoming me to the group. I had joined a couple other groups and no one has responded to me at all. You guys are great. I hope everyone has a merry Christmas

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I am living in middle Tennessee. I’m originally from Indiana but have moved around a lot. I spent a few years stationed in Georgia then lived in Michigan for a few years but as of now Tennessee is my favorite. I was really thinking about leaving it stock. I have got a lot of compliments for the car and people have been saying how they like it being stock. I was really surprised at how comfortable the seats are. I want to get some covers for them. I’m not good at keeping things clean. Thanks everyone for welcoming me to the group. I had joined a couple other groups and no one has responded to me at all. You guys are great. I hope everyone has a merry Christmas

What part of Indiana might I ask??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I lived northeast of Indianapolis in greenfield

I know where greenfield is. I lived in Indy for 7 years and one of my product reps has his business office in greenfield.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbarter

Members online