New from UK!

DeuxStangs

Reaction score
Hi all!
Just stumbled upon your great looking site!
As the proud owner of a 1971 mach 1 (20yrs + now), I needed a car with a little more mpg that I could use regularly, and also we were planning a driving trip to Spain, the 'black, '94 V6 I bought fitted the bill perfectly! Great fun car! That was 4 years ago now. In preperation for the 950ml (each way) trip to Spain, I renewed the coolant hoses, discs/pads, alternator, gas filter, fitted a trans cooler, trans shift kit and replaced all the internal solenoids, an uprated bonded accumalator pump and filter screen. Then filled it with Mercon V. Car performed perfectly on that 950ml, 17hr trip, only stopping for gas! Done the same trip twice more since then, and the car has never let me down, averaging 30/32mpg!
Couple of little bits have needed changing recently, cam sensor and the ccrm, but both failing near to home luckily (not in spain thank God!)
I recently fitted 18 x 9in Gloss black/machined Bullit style wheels and Pirelli P7 tyres.
Thanks for listening! :D

David.

Orange 94

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! Always cool seeing international members! Sounds like a fun trip! Any pictures? (Use a photo sharing site)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online

No members online now.