New Girl from Mass

94MustangGirl

Reaction score
Hello all. My names Chelsea. I hail from MA. I drive a '94 convertible V6 that my hubby got me to replace my '87 notch (4cyl) that I had to sell. I've been married 3yrs (to a Mopar guy lol) & have a 15mos old daughter (who's turning into a wicked car girl already). I love Mustangs esp but I like most muscle cars too. My '94 is a work in progress as my hubby plans to replace the engine & tranny asap for something better. Also need a couple new parts for it. Ummm not really sure what else to say. Any questions just ask :D. I'll mostly be checking in on my phone so I apologize for slow responses, issues with my typing/responding, issues with picture adding & such. Phone likes to give me hassle since this isn't an app or mobile friendly site. Maybe a thought for the future for here?

1996GTKB

Reaction score
Welcome this is a great place to check often and learn a lot. All the members I've met are all great and never hassle people for asking a question that may seem simple. Enjoy your Sn95!

blackdemon007

Reaction score
Welcome, a lot of people use tapatalk for forums when on their phones.
Its ok, but not totally user friendly either.

lutter94

Reaction score
I like tapatalk, it gets the job done, but pc is definitely best. Welcome, lets see some pics!

OP
OP
94MustangGirl

94MustangGirl

Reaction score
Thanks everyone. I started a build thread for it for people to follow but I got a photobucket account & that seems to be sharing my pics better. So here's my 'Renegade' (though this was before he got put on the road so he has Kawasaki green brakes now lol)

OP
OP
94MustangGirl

94MustangGirl

Reaction score
I have yet to get a pic of the whole car since it was put on the road. I kinda have a big paint chip spot in my driver's door & a crappy front bumper so I haven't really jumped on pics yet lol

96blak54

Staff
Reaction score
Car looks great, so what if it has some usage looks to it. Big deal! Take them pics and get involved! We all are happy to see them and watch the improvements.

OP
OP
94MustangGirl

94MustangGirl

Reaction score
^ I second this.

Welcome!

Thanks guys :D. Here's a pic from today for 'Topless Thursday'? Lol. Unfortunately here's the oops with the pulling the trim off a door that I didn't know was repainted horribly, there's a big peeled spot in the paint now, so obnnoxious, thankfully I usually can overlook it so its not as big a drag until we can properly paint it.

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
Good choice on the color for the brake calipers! Just did mine about a month ago, pretty much the same green lol.

OP
OP
94MustangGirl

94MustangGirl

Reaction score
Good choice on the color for the brake calipers! Just did mine about a month ago, pretty much the same green lol.

Thanks. I'm thinking of going satin black with Kawasaki green choice pieces like the brakes, the running pony, the lettering in the bumpers, ect lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alida81

Members online