New Girl from NJ

Nightmare

Reaction score
I am going to say it since no one else has....Pics of girl by car?

It is cool that you work on your own stuff, however curiosity has gotten the better of me.

Shifty Powers

Reaction score
Welcome to the boards my fellow South NJer! Always good to see another Only a small bit north from ya. But sadly I dont make my way into deep south NJ for the track(njmp) anymore.

Car looks good! Nice to see another purple on here. It just needs a lower(sorry if i overlooked if it has already been)

Enjoy the stay!

alex302

Reaction score
Welcome!!

I had one of the 1st Sn95 ON3 kits and it was good no major issues..

OP
OP
stanggirlSN95

stanggirlSN95

Reaction score
I like this girl. Speaks the truth.

Thanks Orange 94!! Yeah I kinda don't have much of a filter...Gotta be tough to hang with you boys! Loving the orange - my fave color!!

Welcome to the boards my fellow South NJer! Always good to see another Only a small bit north from ya. But sadly I dont make my way into deep south NJ for the track(njmp) anymore.

Car looks good! Nice to see another purple on here. It just needs a lower(sorry if i overlooked if it has already been)

Enjoy the stay!

She's blue!! But yeah in some light she does look purple..I have springs coming in the mail, and she's going for tint as soon as its not -9 out! The guy I bought it for kept it completely stock besides the little "cosmetic upgrades" Where in Nj are you? I dont go to njmp often, I'm usually at Atco or Cecil.

I am going to say it since no one else has....Pics of girl by car?

It is cool that you work on your own stuff, however curiosity has gotten the better of me.

Nightmare - Honestly I'm surprised the thread went this long before seeing that pop up. No pics with the car yet, just picked the blue one up and its been too damn cold to spend much time playing with her. What fun is posing with your car in a fluffy winter coat?? Maybe I'll work on it though since you asked nice :wink:

Shifty Powers

Reaction score
Orange is your fave color? Woohoo. +10 internets for you. since its mine too.

I am in the Cherry Hill area actually. And also live out in PA along the DE border. But yea i usually went to NJMP to work. Otherwise i dont go to any 1/4 tracks honestly.

But you should be sure to come to the American Muscle car show! We have a thread in the events page. Only an hour from you.

And crap! Sorry. I didnt notice its one of those blue ones. Must be the picture. Fooey. What kind of springs did you get? And do you already have a tint person setup? If not i know of the best one in the area. And thats good the car is stock. Gives you a good platform to make her your own!

OP
OP
stanggirlSN95

stanggirlSN95

Reaction score
Orange is your fave color? Woohoo. +10 internets for you. since its mine too.

I am in the Cherry Hill area actually. And also live out in PA along the DE border. But yea i usually went to NJMP to work. Otherwise i dont go to any 1/4 tracks honestly.

But you should be sure to come to the American Muscle car show! We have a thread in the events page. Only an hour from you.

And crap! Sorry. I didnt notice its one of those blue ones. Must be the picture. Fooey. What kind of springs did you get? And do you already have a tint person setup? If not i know of the best one in the area. And thats good the car is stock. Gives you a good platform to make her your own!

I absolutely LOVE orange. I keep waiting for an orange stang to come up for sale that I can get my hands on. You know that there aren't a ton and of course never show when I have the cash available. Maybe I'll have to come steal yours! I'm right in West Deptford so you are like 10-15min away. I will def look into the Am Muscle show.

I was planning on going to dynamic tint in williamstown for the tint since the guy did some flyering for me for a car show I put together but give me the info for your guy I'll look into it. I just ordered eibach pro kit for now. I've had them on multiple mustangs with no problems so until she's a 'race car' they will work

Shifty Powers

Reaction score
You cant steal mine! no no no! Hell even i dont have it. Its up sitting near NYC under a cover in need of some parts. Mine was painted orange, and was originally laser red. Some paint needs to be redone. Its so hard to match lol. But me and orange are brothers in a way.
Thats sweet you are only a few mins away!

Well if you want to give that guy business I am sure he will do a fine job. My place is outside of Philly in Feasterville.

Orange 94

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
She likes orange, automatically in my good book!

My isn't factory orange either.

FivepointSlow

Reaction score
I plan on looking into ON3. I hear either one extreme or the other with them. Complete love/hate no inbetween...If you beat me to the turbo I'll definately be interested in how you feel about it! I'm hoping to get it on this season but you know how it can be...

Yea reviews online are 50/50. But keep in mind people who have a bad experience are way more likely to ***** about it online than someone who had a positive experience is going to go online and praise them.
The new FF kits seem to be amazing. August is my goal, I already started putting cash aside. But I'm also still not done rebuilding my car so we'll see about that. If I get my car on the road before March than I'll be on track.

Sent via swagPhone 5.0 using Tapatalk

Nightmare

Reaction score
Nightmare - Honestly I'm surprised the thread went this long before seeing that pop up. No pics with the car yet, just picked the blue one up and its been too damn cold to spend much time playing with her. What fun is posing with your car in a fluffy winter coat?? Maybe I'll work on it though since you asked nice :wink:

You see, no one wants to come off like a leg humper to you and scare you off, as there arnt many females on car forums anymore. I am married so if I want to hump someones leg, I will just go to my wife ;)

OP
OP
stanggirlSN95

stanggirlSN95

Reaction score
You see, no one wants to come off like a leg humper to you and scare you off, as there arnt many females on car forums anymore. I am married so if I want to hump someones leg, I will just go to my wife ;)

LMAO love it!! Trust me it would be pretty hard to 'scare me off'. I've been around cars long enough to know how to handle and throw back with you boys. I'm also a smartass so dont feel like you are going to make me run off crying.

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
welcome to the site! car looks great, love the color! good to see more peeps from NY/NJ getting on here. i gotta ask.. instagram? lol

Orange 94

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
LMAO love it!! Trust me it would be pretty hard to 'scare me off'. I've been around cars long enough to know how to handle and throw back with you boys. I'm also a smartass so dont feel like you are going to make me run off crying.

Do not let them know that!
Please do not feed the animals here at the zoo. Haha

OP
OP
stanggirlSN95

stanggirlSN95

Reaction score
welcome to the site! car looks great, love the color! good to see more peeps from NY/NJ getting on here. i gotta ask.. instagram? lol

yeah....and the games begin - same username on there..
not much on there its new...

KillNThrill24

Legend
Reaction score
Horndogs.. I mean! Corndogs!

Lol but no seriously don't take anyone around here too seriously. It's a fun place to be for sure

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbarter

Members online