New Girl from NJ

OP
OP
stanggirlSN95

stanggirlSN95

Reaction score
Welcome. And I have 373's and it was nice when I was n/a but soon as I went boosted I had to raise my rpms cause the vortech would lag. If I had a choice I would leave the stock gear so it would roll out on the street.

Wichers123 - That was my concern with having to get into boost with having a big gear. I think I may just go to 3.55 for now, I can always change it again later. Whats one more time of ripping the rear apart

95opal

Reaction score
So right off the bat - shortys, bbk x pipe flowmaster. tint and lowered.
now the important stuff
yes Orange - TURBO!! I love my turbos.
It has 3.08s so I'm debating between 3.55s and 3.73s. Considering throwing in a steeda 19 and havent decided on heads yet. then it time for boost. Its an auto which annoys the hell out of me but I beat the life out of a manual on the track so I'm not sure what I'm going to do with that yet..I'm tempted to convert it to 5spd but haven't decided yet.
Plan on building another race motor for either the blue car or another sn.. I tend to collect them...
I figure thats not a bad start. I need a true fast car again. I haven't seen the 11s in a few years...

Welcome to the site,
Couple of thoughts about your plans. If your serious about going turbo don't get crazy with gearing the car, 3.27s and an auto with a turbo is a perfect set up. If your after 11s throw a set of Tf or AFR heads on there with either a holly systemax2 or eddy RPM2 intake and a custom turbo cam and youll hit your goal no problem. Of course youll probably want to toss a c4 in and proper suspension. Start a build thread when you get underway.

KillNThrill24

Legend
Reaction score
If your running a turbo my personal recommendation based off the info I've found and the one good friend I have in the Mustang turbo game.... I say stay with your 3.08s

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Nightmare

Reaction score
Yeah like they wont get shared all over the board! lol. Besides you didn't ask nice. :tongue:
If I start showing off my tits no one will take me serious that I build. I'll be asked for boob shots not build shots.

Hey now, I never said anything about seeing your yabos.....I was just joking about the naughty pics any how. Besides, I dont share those pics, I keep them for my self. Mostly, I want to put a face to the car, and I dont use instagram.

Guys, pay attention.

She said ttttturbo!
This right here....Should be a good build, and on3 makes a good setup. I would also look at Hellion.

now the important stuff
It has 3.08s so I'm debating between 3.55s and 3.73s. Considering throwing in a steeda 19 and havent decided on heads yet. then it time for boost. Its an auto which annoys the hell out of me but I beat the life out of a manual on the track so I'm not sure what I'm going to do with that yet..I'm tempted to convert it to 5spd but haven't decided yet.
Plan on building another race motor for either the blue car or another sn.. I tend to collect them...
I figure thats not a bad start. I need a true fast car again. I haven't seen the 11s in a few years...
If I were you, I would set up for what the car eventually will be. With a boosted car, a 3.55 or a 3.73 will make it very street freindly.

Auto=4.10s at a minimum, don't fear the gear

Sent from my Galaxy S fizzledizzle using Tapatizzile Twizzle
Not with a boosted car....3.73's at the most.

Nightmare

Reaction score
Yeah like they wont get shared all over the board! lol. Besides you didn't ask nice. :tongue:
If I start showing off my tits no one will take me serious that I build. I'll be asked for boob shots not build shots.

Guys, pay attention.

She said ttttturbo!

now the important stuff

Yea, I was a little not sober and missed that boosted part last night

Sent from my Galaxy S fizzledizzle using Tapatizzile Twizzle

Lol, it happens to the best of us......

OP
OP
stanggirlSN95

stanggirlSN95

Reaction score
Hey now, I never said anything about seeing your yabos.....I was just joking about the naughty pics any how. Besides, I dont share those pics, I keep them for my self. Mostly, I want to put a face to the car, and I dont use instagram.

Its all in good fun Nightmare. If you need a face to the name I have a pic in my profile section on here. Just an average looking girl at best, no big deal...

Thanks for the build input fellas. I will definately keep it all in mind once I'm ready to start ordering parts and will make a build thread. Looking forward to warm weather so I can stand being out there working on her!

whiplash473

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score

aYbE3MN_460sa.gif

rz5.0

Legend
Reaction score
now the important stuff

If your going turbo. Why spend money on headers your only going to use shortly. I would do 3.55 or even 3.27.. like Opal said turbo cam. The steeda is a good cam but is a better SC than a turbo cam. B&G turbo also made good kits for our cars..

KillNThrill24

Legend
Reaction score
If your going turbo. Why spend money on headers your only going to use shortly. I would do 3.55 or even 3.27.. like Opal said turbo cam. The steeda is a good cam but is a better SC than a turbo cam. B&G turbo also made good kits for our cars..

Right on the money. Honestly with a turbo setup I've seen guys switch down to 2.73s to keep in that boost. I would save yourself some money and leave the 08s in and see how you like it

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
stanggirlSN95

stanggirlSN95

Reaction score

It's going to be at least a few good months before I can get the turbo setup going and thats best case senerio...Sadly the real bills have to get paid first. Only reason I'm putting the headers on now is because I already have them from a past project. All it costs me is some time, and she is completely silent right now which makes me crazy. I need to hear a little purring coming out of her.

OP
OP
stanggirlSN95

stanggirlSN95

Reaction score
Hey MissFivePointSlow! Thanks!! Nice to see another girl, especially one who has been around for a while. I see you're from Horsham thats not too far from me, I dated a guy from there a long time ago. (boy was that one a mistake lol)

rz5.0

Legend
Reaction score
It's going to be at least a few good months before I can get the turbo setup going and thats best case senerio...Sadly the real bills have to get paid first. Only reason I'm putting the headers on now is because I already have them from a past project. All it costs me is some time, and she is completely silent right now which makes me crazy. I need to hear a little purring coming out of her.

Forgot to welcome you.. welcome.. stock cam is good for turbo too.. you can run that for a while..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeScholar

Members online

No members online now.