New guy, care to check out this GT and tell me what you think?

white95

Apex Junky
Admin
Reaction score
All good man, thanks for asking. Funny thing? I paid exactly $8k for it. LOL

It got me through the Dallas ice and snow over the last couple weeks just fine. I feel so much better driving in that stuff in this thing instead of the 96GT, that's for sure.

Gotta love AWD.. I want one, probably an A6 Quattro sedan, but it'll have to wait until I find "the one".

CWO

Reaction score
A6 with a body kit and a couple extra horsepowers.

OP, don't buy/trade for that SN95

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Even with a 331 with Edelbrock heads and some basic suspension mods you don't think it's an $8k car? I get the feeling he's using the GTS designation to bring the price up a hair because I've seen so many 94-95 GT cars go for insane cheap, even when they are hotrodded some.

the GTS is strickly a marketing tool in these cases. if anything it should LOWER the value of the car.

The GTS is the stripped down version of the car with no power options (the original owner would select the ones desired.)

My "GTS" had 6x,xxx miles on it when purchased in 2006. The traditional GT with leather seats, power everything, was $750.00 MORE than my car with 110,000 miles on it.

Using the "rare" "GTS" blah-blah is strickly a ploy to get you to pay more. :thumbsup:

KillNThrill24

Legend
Reaction score
Shit I didn't even see the price I paid 5k for my 00 gt...... Look around some more that car isn't the one

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virocanah

Members online