New Guy From Cali with pics of the ride.....

blownstang98

Reaction score
Here are some pics of my car hope you guys like please let me know what you think.......
DSC00050.jpg

small.jpg

DSC00054.jpg

here is a pic of the cage right after it was done its all painted now looks alot better.
STA71076.jpg

STA70667-1.jpg

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
I love the two tone white on black with all the black accents. I wanna see some updated interior pics and engine pics man. Awesome car.

OP
OP
B

blownstang98

Reaction score
thanks guys I dont have any pics of the engine bay right now. The motor is out of it again. I put a new motor in and I spun 3 rod bearings at 1900 miles so I can post a pic of it before it went in but there is nothing there right now lol. I will get some inside pics up as soon as I can to. I need to put the seats back in as well. SO here is some pics of the motor before it went it....

06-19-06_2043-1.jpg

06-19-06_2048.jpg

STA70583.jpg

Put it all in through the top.....
STA70596.jpg

Also just got done polishing the housing for my V1 my buddy did the polishing and I did the sanding..
DSC00344.jpg

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
nice car, my only gripes with it are the hood, side scoops, and gas cap...i think the ood without the cobra scoop, and white side scoops and gas cap would be a cleaner look....but thats just my opinion.

and the motor looks saweet...i cant wait to get a house so i can do my motor build. 8)

Suspect

Reaction score
i like the black and white!! nice! :thumb:

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
im diggen the black roof, all the other black accent pieces im iffy about, but overall looks sick. can we say weight reduction?

S

scarface

wow, that looks really good man. I want to thank you for posting pics. We have been contemplating painting the lower half white on mine, and now I dont need a chop :)

OP
OP
B

blownstang98

Reaction score
No problem thanks for all the complaments guys. I like the way it looks becasue its not like everyone elses mustang ya know.

And what do you mean about waight reduction have not done much just some.....like no rear seat took the insalation out from under the carpets and everythign out of thr truck but thats about it. The cage added about 100 pounds though to....

I have some more pics of the wheels up soon. I dont have them anymore I sold them so I could start getting my motor back together. SO now all I have is the pro stars witch I like very much.....

S

scarface

I like the pro stars too. :) I run draglites myself :) What kinda spacer do you have upfront?

TRUUBLE

-Never Forget-
Reaction score
scarface said:
I like the pro stars too. :) I run draglites myself :) What kinda spacer do you have upfront?

I ditched my spacers . . . :eek:

All ya gotta do is take a cutting wheel to those horseshoes on the calipers . . . it doesn't affect the brakes.

BTW . . nice car, blownstang!!!

kennyz

Reaction score
hey Eddie good to see you on the site car is looking good as always O0

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alida81