New guy from Colorado

riored4v

Reaction score
Hi all! Decided to join up with the forum after recently getting back in to a SN95. New to the forum, but not mustangs. Going on my 10th mustang but for the first time this one is more or less a dedicated project/fun car.

Picked up a 94 GT from a guy in Cheyenne last night. Looking forward to learning and working on a mustang again!

Crappy pic, but since the Craigslist ad is down, its the only one I currently have:

0224152039a by riored4v, on Flickr

Thanks!

OP
OP
R

riored4v

Reaction score
Thanks. Picture shows up fine for me? I linked it here how I do on all the other forums I'm on so I wonder if Flickr is just blocked for you?

Milehigh JDF

Reaction score
Welcome from a fellow Coloradan! Pic shows up fine for me. I considered buying that GT for a bit but I didn't like his asking price. It definitely looks great though!

RichV

Reaction score
Welcome! Your screen name is familiar, sore you've been on ColoStangs like all of us have.

OP
OP
R

riored4v

Reaction score
Thanks guys! Yup, I'm on ColoStangs also. Haven't been on there in awhile though when the format all changed. Milehigh - Yea, the asking price was a bit high. I was able to get him to come down a bit, plus was able to get to meet me halfway with the delivery of it.

As for mods and stuff.. it has a decent list, but nothing too extreme. Trick flow intake, 3.73's, shorty heads, aluminum driveshaft, bigger MAF and TB, short throw shifter, MSD dizzy, Livewire ignition, BBK CAI, gauges, stereo, new brakes, new shocks/struts, and a bunch of other random things.

Here's some pics I grabbed last night:

0225151738 by riored4v, on Flickr

0225151739 by riored4v, on Flickr

0225151740 by riored4v, on Flickr

0225151739a by riored4v, on Flickr

Milehigh JDF

Reaction score
Thanks guys! Yup, I'm on ColoStangs also. Haven't been on there in awhile though when the format all changed. Milehigh - Yea, the asking price was a bit high. I was able to get him to come down a bit, plus was able to get to meet me halfway with the delivery of it.

As for mods and stuff.. it has a decent list, but nothing too extreme. Trick flow intake, 3.73's, shorty heads, aluminum driveshaft, bigger MAF and TB, short throw shifter, MSD dizzy, Livewire ignition, BBK CAI, gauges, stereo, new brakes, new shocks/struts, and a bunch of other random things.

Here's some pics I grabbed last night:

0225151738 by riored4v, on Flickr

0225151739 by riored4v, on Flickr

0225151740 by riored4v, on Flickr

0225151739a by riored4v, on Flickr
Is it as clean of a car as his ad made it seem?

RichV

Reaction score
The tails are different. Are the dividers just painted red?

Nice SN!

OP
OP
R

riored4v

Reaction score
Is it as clean of a car as his ad made it seem?

Yea, i feel like it is. I guess he's owned since he was 17. There were a couple spots where it shows it's age, but the interior is clean and it was repainted about 5 years ago. So aside from some light scratches, the paint was in great shape too.

The tails are different. Are the dividers just painted red?

Nice SN!

I was wondering about those. I've never seen a set like these before. The whole face of the tails are red and nothing was painted. When i did some google searches i found a couple others like these, but that was about it. I havent looked through the book of receipts he gave me but I feel like they might be replacement lenses... which I'll have to paint.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbarter

Members online