New guy from KC, in Italy, going to TX

Hypnotik

Reaction score
Finally got my second Mustang after months of searching(and years of wanting). I'm in the Air Force and have been stationed overseas for the last 7 years so no Mustang but I did build a few Nissans.(I like anything that goes fast.) Most recently a 425whp S15 pushing 19psi through a TD06-20g. I had a '65 Coupe back in high school that I bought from my wife's father. I was a broke high school kid so I wasn't able to do with it what I wanted. Ended up selling it to my uncle when I found out I was going overseas and he has since sold it after a divorce.

I'm getting out of the Air Force in a couple months and moving to Houston to attend the School of Automotive Machinists so I had my dad pick this up for me.
1999 GT, Cobra Wheels, Cobra Brakes, EBC rotors/red stuff pads, Maximum Motorsports Street/Strip Box, Flowmaster X-pipe, Magnaflow Catback, K&N, Dragon plenum, and an unknown brand tuner.

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome to the community. Got any pics of the S15? I love the S-chassis cars. The GT your father picked up looks pretty damn clean and unmolested. It should be a nice starting platform. One of my bestfriends actually sold his 01 GT last year right before shipping out to Aviano air base. He's been there about 8 months and loves it. He should be coming home soon which I'm excited for.

OP
OP
H

Hypnotik

Reaction score
right before shipping out to Aviano air base.

The 4th picture next to the field was taken almost literally across the highway from Aviano AB. I'm actually stationed at Camp Darby, about 4 hours SW.

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Damn, that S15 looks badass! The MB battles looks great on there. I bet it's a blast to drive.

GT Rob

Reaction score
Welcome the sn family. I live in Houston here's a local forum Westside mustang.com. Come check us out I have the same name there also

OP
OP
H

Hypnotik

Reaction score
Thanks for the warm welcome. The car is gonna stay auto so that my wife can drive it and it's gonna be a daily/cruising car at least for a couple years until I finish school. Eventually I want to throw a Kenne Bell on it with about 600 to the ground, but that's down the road a little bit. I haven't even seen the car in person yet, I'm stuck in Italy for about 2 more months.:handz:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alida81

Staff online