New Guy from Ohio

vertmustang98gt

Reaction score
I posted on another thread, my issue has since been resolved and now I'll give a proper introduction.

I've owned my 1998 Mustang GT since January of 2003, it was my first car:

I DD a 2013 2.0T Ford Fusion SE:

Here's a few shots of the two together:

I also own a 1986 Mustang GT Convertible that is in need a pretty fair amount of restoration (not in this condition anymore):

My mods list is semi-impressive in spite I have a NPI motor. I have a fully tubular front suspensions (QA1), along with every bolt-on you can name including BBK shorty headers.

All and all, I look forward to 4.6L specific information as I'm going to be doing a PI swap or F/I (hopefully by the end of Summer) before doing a full engine, trans and caged build with my car. My car odometer reads 107,000mi but my 4.10's have been installed since 65,000mi and my odometer has read 5-14mph over since.

Between cars, work, golf and the girlfriend, I stay busy. I'm also a moderator on 2gfusions.com.

Looking forward to being a part of the community!

Orange 94

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome to the community! Great looking cars!

I do like the fusions. Well I actually like all of the ford line up except the escapes...
How do you like the fusion?

OP
OP
vertmustang98gt

vertmustang98gt

Reaction score
Welcome to the community! Great looking cars!

I do like the fusions. Well I actually like all of the ford line up except the escapes...
How do you like the fusion?

The Fusion is great. I have H&R Springs on it and it actually rides better than it did stock. It's slightly firmer, but not aggressive at all. I was the beta tester for the Livernois tune which is sold as a canned tune to the 2G community. I'm taking it up to Livernois this weekend to test fit and beta test the first catted down pipe available to the market. The sad part is it puts down more HP and TQ than my 98:

223hp/285tg (Fusion) vs. 212hp/304tq (Mustang)

I'll make the Mustang, go fast in the future. It has been in the plans for some time now!

OP
OP
vertmustang98gt

vertmustang98gt

Reaction score
Chrome yellow FTW, just lose that rocker stripe.

I'm having issues multi-quoting, but you are the first to say something about the stripe. I tend to like it slightly since it give a defined look to the car, but I've never thought about removing it.

When I get the car repainted, I will consider your advice.

Tally_4.6

Reaction score
I'm having issues multi-quoting, but you are the first to say something about the stripe. I tend to like it slightly since it give a defined look to the car, but I've never thought about removing it.

When I get the car repainted, I will consider your advice.

Just sayin', it'd be a lot cleaner.

No biggie.

ElrodKTPQ_89

Legend
Reaction score
Welcome! That's clean for a yellow vert! I like the stripe just not so much the Mustang lettering in it.

OP
OP
vertmustang98gt

vertmustang98gt

Reaction score
I'll think about removing the graphic. This is the first I've heard about it being an eye sore, but Mustang guys are normally the one's whom speak their minds...And the truth.

ElrodKTPQ_89

Legend
Reaction score
The stripe does go with the rest of the black on the car, but to me seeing mustang down the side reminds me of the running pony graphics at the bottom of some v6 new edges. Once again not hating though I do like the stripe itself!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online