New guy from Ohio

jay87lx

Reaction score
Hi Guys and gals, My name is Jay. I have had a few Foxbodies over the years starting with an '87 coupe hence my screen name. Life happened and of course the toys were never able to stay. Now I am at a point in my life I can afford a "play car" and started looking for another Mustang. Unfortunately the Foxbodies seems to have jumped in prices for a low mileage clean car so I started looking at SN's. The other day I came across a low mileage, super clean '94GT that I went and looked at on Sunday, I made an offer and they called last night and accepted, so if all goes as planned I will pick it up Saturday.
I will post pics once I pick it up.

I am living the the Cleveland suburbs. Any Mustang clubs locally here??

Burninriverdiver

Reaction score
Welcome from Akron! Seems like there's a lot of mustangs in our area, I think buckeye stangs is a pretty decent size club locally

07GtS197

Reaction score
Welcome to the forums man! I cant wait to see that 94! My first stang was a 98 and I loved it and recently I got back into an sn and Im loving it.

chris91

Reaction score
Is the 94 you're buying yellow by any chance? I know of a yellow one with 28k miles that the guy was asking 5500 for but he's quite a ways south from you.

PinkieT

Reaction score
Welcome, neighbor! South suburbs guy here and just added a second 98 GT ragtop to the stable.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TN95gt

Members online