New guy from Oklahoma

OP
OP
S

Subzero

Reaction score

This looks like a double post to me but I hit copy once, but here's a picture from today, I was afraid my mustang was about to get eaten by my God brothers jeep!

OP
OP
S

Subzero

Reaction score
Just making a correction. Is that not allowed? Not being a dick, just mentioning it......Everyone gets so butt hurt all the time. Sheesh.
I'm not sure he meant it that way, possibly a "he isn't asking questions about that engine, he has a 3.8" type of way? I'm in no place to interpret words that aren't my own but at the same time would like to keep conflict to a minimum if possible.

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome aboard. Lutter was just making a slight correction to your original post, since you said 4.9 V6, when its actually an inline six, but no worries.

Feel free to ask any and all V6 questions you might have. I know half a thing about them, and am glad to help when available. :)

Orange 94

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Just making a correction. Is that not allowed? Not being a dick, just mentioning it......Everyone gets so butt hurt all the time. Sheesh.

Woah! I was just asking a question, I was curious why you said that randomly. I was confused since we were talking about his v6 in the mustang, not an inline. I missed the v6 vs inline.

Sorry...

lutter94

Reaction score
Lol no worries. I just saw that he had the pickup, he hadn't said what motor was in the mustang, didn't pickup on the M112 part I guess. I thought everyone was talking about his pickup. I was like wtf? everyone is giving v6 upgrade talk when the 4.9 has no relation to the 3.8/4.0's whatsoever......hahaha. We're good.....

Orange 94

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Haha that's exactly what I thought and why I asked :p
In the op it never actually says anything about the mustangs engine haha

OP
OP
S

Subzero

Reaction score
Welcome aboard. Lutter was just making a slight correction to your original post, since you said 4.9 V6, when its actually an inline six, but no worries.

Feel free to ask any and all V6 questions you might have. I know half a thing about them, and am glad to help when available. :)
I know its a in-line 300 cubic inch, I guess I overlooked it :confused1:
My main concern is the M112 install because you guys have given me hope to do it :grin:

1bad9d5

Reaction score
Welcome to the craziness! Good luck with your future plans

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

OP
OP
S

Subzero

Reaction score
Thank you guys! Nice to be part of such a knowledgeable and welcome group, I can only hope to learn!

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
welcome! Always great to see the younger folks gettin' interested in Mustangs and such. :p

we're here for ya if you have any questions on your stang. Our V6 guys know. whats. up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeScholar

Members online