New guy from Russian Federation

OP
OP
M

MaksFrai

Reaction score
Hi Mak ! from Oregon...Glad to have you with us & to know that Mustangs are so popular in your country. We can understand you pretty well so far & I love trying to figure out any hard parts...just keep posting us! We will try & help you any way we can!

You Mustang is beautiful!!! I love the color & it is obvious you love her just look how clean she is! You have a very nice garage my friend a perfect place to keep her in Winter.

He's not just popular, we have the Mustang the dream of every teenager. And we have every year in the capital fees are members of the "Russian Mustang club" in honor of the anniversary, here's how it looks (photo below 51 anniversary of the Ford Mustang), not a lot? Yes? Believe me, this gathering of Mustangs in one place for Russia very rare event that brings together people from different cities.
Он не просто популярен, у нас «Mustang» мечта каждого подростка. А еще у нас каждый год в столице проходят сборы членов «Russian Mustang Club» в честь годовщины, вот как у нас это выглядит (фото ниже 51 годовщина Форд Мустанг) не густо? Да? Поверьте, такое скопление Мустангов в одном месте для России очень редкое событие, съезжаются люди с разных городов.

In addition to this, our brothers the Ukrainians have the song Mustang national Anthem, which is sung in Russian. Here is a small piece that conveys the attitude of the Russians and Ukrainians to a legendary car):
".....What is it? The plane? Superman? UFO?
It's a Ford Mustang crossed the audible threshold!
Only forward his rushing carries, tearing the hood 100 includes screaming into the turn!
Oh my God! Iron, like the shell of a Cobra!
Oh my God! He's like a power build!
Chained dragon, Packed in full,
Outside the law, it is the Mustang, remember!
It does not say you're not in the game with GT,
Get used to being back, breathe the smoke exhaust pipe
Better smoke, when the road kings – horses, American forces!
The roar is scarier than Godzilla, appearance, has style,
No matter on the torpedo kilometers or miles,
For 4.7 to 100, the arithmetic is simple, and shout as mouth: "MUSTANG! MUSTANG!"......."
(C) D. K. feat Young T. & Angy Fever - the anthem of the Mustang club of Ukraine

Вдобавок к этому у наших братьев Украинцев есть песня Гимн Mustang, которая поется на Русском языке. Вот маленький обрывок, передающий отношение Русских и Украинцев к легендарному автомобилю):
«…..Что это? Самолет? Супермен? НЛО?
Это Форд Мустанг переступил звуковой порог!
Лишь вперед его прет, несет, рвет капот, на 100 входит с визгом в поворот!
О мой бог! Железо, словно панцирь кобры!
О мой бог! Он словно из мощи собран!
Закованный огнем дракона, запакованный по полной,
Вне закона, это Мустанг, запомни!
Как не крути ты не в игре с GT,
Привыкай быть сзади, вдыхай дым выхлопной трубы,
Лучше покури, когда на трассе короли – лошадки, Американской силы!
Рев страшнее, чем у годзиллы, внешность обладает стилем,
И неважно на торпеде километры или мили,
За 4,7 до 100, арифметика проста, и кричат во все уста: «MUSTANG! MUSTANG!»…….»
(С) D.K. feat Young T. & Angy Fever - Гимн Мустанг клуба Украины

white95

Apex Junky
Admin
Reaction score
He's not just popular, we have the Mustang the dream of every teenager. And we have every year in the capital fees are members of the "Russian Mustang club" in honor of the anniversary, here's how it looks (photo below 51 anniversary of the Ford Mustang), not a lot? Yes? Believe me, this gathering of Mustangs in one place for Russia very rare event that brings together people from different cities.
Он не просто популярен, у нас «Mustang» мечта каждого подростка. А еще у нас каждый год в столице проходят сборы членов «Russian Mustang Club» в честь годовщины, вот как у нас это выглядит (фото ниже 51 годовщина Форд Мустанг) не густо? Да? Поверьте, такое скопление Мустангов в одном месте для России очень редкое событие, съезжаются люди с разных городов.

In addition to this, our brothers the Ukrainians have the song Mustang national Anthem, which is sung in Russian. Here is a small piece that conveys the attitude of the Russians and Ukrainians to a legendary car):
Only forward his rushing carries, tearing the hood 100 includes screaming into the turn!
For 4.7 to 100, the arithmetic is simple, and shout as mouth: "MUSTANG! MUSTANG!"......."
(C) D. K. feat Young T. & Angy Fever - the anthem of the Mustang club of Ukraine

Вдобавок к этому у наших братьев Украинцев есть песня Гимн Mustang, которая поется на Русском языке. Вот маленький обрывок, передающий отношение Русских и Украинцев к легендарному автомобилю):

That is the coolest thing I've read all week.

Mustanger

Reaction score
Wow! I love that MaksFrai....you guys are all right in my book! You really have a lot of love for the Mustang don't you!! You pay a lot to have your Mustangs over there & We respect that a lot. Keep on having fun & be safe in your beautiful car. If we can help in anyway let us know...

Nighttrain

Reaction score

Awesome!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cwacaser

Members online