New guy from SoCal

ZakMay09

Reaction score
Hey guys, hope I find all of you well. Found this forum looking for a fix to some of my problems and ended up falling in love with the site. I would love to be a part of it all.

A little background:

I've always owned a blue oval and grew up in a household that was dedicated to Ford. Naturally, my impressionable mind got wrapped up and obsessed with it. My dad used to have an '87 GT and I love that car to death. Once I was out on my own and was making my own money, I purchased a Mustang of my own.

Right now I own a '94 Cobra with lots and lots of plans. I have owned the car for over a year. Currently it's my project car but once I get it running RIGHT its going to be my daily driver.

Well, without further adieu, everyone meet Faye...

cobra1.jpeg

cobra2.jpeg

cobra3.jpeg

Shaggy

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! Faye looks like a nice looking stang.

OP
OP
Z

ZakMay09

Reaction score
Hopefully, yeah. I would love to see a Mustang thats running correctly and not dead on top of a parking garage haha

ReplicaR

Reaction score
I got excited when I read SoCal, and then I saw SD... Probably will never meet. Nice car though, I guess I'll say that.

CC'S95GT

Post Whore
Reaction score
Welcome to the madness.
Be glad the car quit in the parking garage and not on the road some where.

OP
OP
Z

ZakMay09

Reaction score
I got excited when I read SoCal, and then I saw SD... Probably will never meet. Nice car though, I guess I'll say that.
Where are you located at? Our cars are basically cousins. When I get her smoothed out, we should meet up.

OP
OP
Z

ZakMay09

Reaction score
Welcome to the madness.
Be glad the car quit in the parking garage and not on the road some where.

Thanks. It's not a HUGE issue, just one that keeps me from starting the car back up after I turn in off. I believe its a nasty parasitic drain on the battery while the car is off.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virocanah

Members online