New guy from Southern Indiana

cobraman

Reaction score
Hi All,
I wanted to introduce myself. My name is Mike I live in Southern Indiana and recently purchased a 1996 Mystic Cobra. I like this forum seems like a lot of good people and useful information. I used to own a 1996 Mustang GT for about 8 years & sold it about 8 years ago. I was drinking beer & looking at cars on ebay which is not recommended anyways 10 days later the car ended up at my house. It s really nice car. Clean & runs great. It has 410 gears, cai & exhaust everything else is stock. The weather has been crappy around here so I cant get any real good pictures. I will post more when its nicer out.
Look forward to meeting people & posting.
http://s1008.photobucket.com/user/mnstrkttr/media/2-14-14104_zps2d668f31.jpg.html

OP
OP
cobraman

cobraman

Reaction score
Thanks i've been driving a dented up 1994 civic I bought for $500 4 years ago needed something to play with

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

OP
OP
cobraman

cobraman

Reaction score
Can't wait for some nice weather. I was really close to buying a white one near me but the price wasn't right. I really wanted black interior & always liked the mystic. So found it a week later after giving up on the white one. The paint is in excellent shape

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
sweet mang love the mystics... what area are you in? I am outside of e'ville in newburgh myself.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
there is a guy I know that advertises on CL a lot for mustang parts over there. I almost made the trip for strut brace last year but I am disabled because of digestive issues that keep me close to my house/restroom. You should make the trip out in aug for the frog follies show its a good time.

OP
OP
cobraman

cobraman

Reaction score
I just replaced tie rod ends. I do have a small leak in rear end at driveshaft. Probably need to address that. The speedometer is off i just don't understand how the previous owner could stand that. It buggs me to no end ughh

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alida81

Members online