new guy from the uk

crazyrob9999

Reaction score
FB_IMG_1432104769610_zpsw3aofohh.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
Hi I'm rob from the uk just brought this not long ago (hoping image works haha) it a 4.6 gt manual needs few things sorted out on it but hoping to get inspiration from this site and hopefully meet some new people to talk to

OP
OP
C

crazyrob9999

Reaction score
Thanks still needs a decent coat of paint but sorting out mechanical issues first. They zita 168 wheels 9.5 on the back and 8.5 on the front. One problem I got though is they hit the anti roll bar on full righthand lock and it looks like the wheel is too far back in the arch on front too. Has been lowered so not sure if that is the cause of it haha.

CC'S95GT

Post Whore
Reaction score
there's a few guys with the same wheel issue as you also. It's not from lowering.
It could be a bent lower control arm, or the subframe might be tweeked. Or just crappy assembly from the ford origionally.

OP
OP
C

crazyrob9999

Reaction score
Ah fair enough I did try to move subframe forward but was unsuccessful and snapped one of the nuts off in the chassis. All good fun though haha.

DavidBoren

Reaction score
There are sway bar relocating brackets made by maximum motorsports that may help you. But it sounds like you need to address the mounting of your K-member first and foremost.

Welcome to the forum, we are here to help.

PS. Mad props for sporting an American pony car in the UK.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online