New guy!

Skanlez

Reaction score
Hey everyone, just wanted to say hi. I recently purchased a 2002 Mustang V6, this is my first Mustang, in fact my first Ford. It's an automatic and previous owner added some exterior mods. I will post some pictures up this weekend.

It looks like this will be a great place to seek guidance in case I need help with mods and repairs.

Update:

Was able to pull up pictures from the buyers post. I included a picture of the front and something seems to be missing :( lol

ElrodKTPQ_89

Legend
Reaction score
Welcome to the chaos dude! From my experience you want find a better place for information on your car, this site and the users have a lot to offer!

DeepList

Administrator
Admin
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome to the community!
Glad you've chosen to join the blue oval family!

ford.png

OP
OP
S

Skanlez

Reaction score
Thanks everyone. I plan on lowering it with either Bilsteins and H&R Springs. Then tint it out. Over all I think it looks good, it came with cobra wheels 17x9.5 front and 17x10.5 rear. I would like to replace the rear 275 tires with 315. You guys think it would rub if lowered?

Caboose302

Reaction score
Was able to pull up pictures from the buyers post. I included a picture of the front and something seems to be missing :( lol

Like a supercharger? :)

Thanks everyone. I plan on lowering it with either Bilsteins and H&R Springs. Then tint it out. Over all I think it looks good, it came with cobra wheels 17x9.5 front and 17x10.5 rear. I would like to replace the rear 275 tires with 315. You guys think it would rub if lowered?

With 17s? No. Are they stock cobra wheels? Because I thought they were 17x9 all the way around?

Edit* sorry I didn't see they were deep dished rears.. looks sick!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Shifty Powers

Reaction score
Welcome to the site man! Good looking and clean v6! Definitely lower it! It will look much better. So cant wait to see that!

A pony in the front grill will be easy to do
[MENTION=10997]g36 monkey[/MENTION] is our local new edge v6 expert

OP
OP
S

Skanlez

Reaction score
Thanks for the recommendation. I'm currently searching for a good deal on Springs. Just read that if I go with H&R Springs that a camber kit is required. Do you guys think that's true? Otherwise, I may just got with Bilsteins.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alida81

Members online