new headlights and foglights *looks great*

S

scarface

DropTopPony said:
scarface said:
ugggggg....Im staying right here in Va then.

Thats a good area for it...my buddy keeps trying to move down there and work for his brother but i don't want to drive anymore and definately not over the road.

My friends brother is John Taylor who played for the 49'ers in the late 80's/early 90's..the whole family are drivers as are alot of people from my old hood...its an easy way out of the ghetto.
I live in a trucker town...its very common around here.

freakshow12

Reaction score
VertTireSmoke said:
blue x said:
Looks great! I was supposed to go today but decided not to.
Too bad. Missed out on a great time. There were so many cars there. Way more than last year if i remember right. Buddy of mine went for the mach 1 reunion. There was apparently 75+ mach 1's all parked together. Plus a 69 fastback redone with the new mach 1 motor and complete mach 1 interior. It was amazing. :rockyou:

that mach wouldnt be blue would it? if it was you can check out the complete build from start to finish in the pics section of SVTP. just search 69 mach hybrid.

OP
OP
V

VertTireSmoke

Reaction score
freakshow12 said:
VertTireSmoke said:
blue x said:
Looks great! I was supposed to go today but decided not to.
Too bad. Missed out on a great time. There were so many cars there. Way more than last year if i remember right. Buddy of mine went for the mach 1 reunion. There was apparently 75+ mach 1's all parked together. Plus a 69 fastback redone with the new mach 1 motor and complete mach 1 interior. It was amazing. :rockyou:

that mach wouldnt be blue would it? if it was you can check out the complete build from start to finish in the pics section of SVTP. just search 69 mach hybrid.
yep that'd be the one.

Steeda98GT

Reaction score
damn those look sick. I just got the HIDs for mine from stangmods. God i love those things.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bs.austin.tx

Members online