New headlights, what do ya think?

Spyder

Reaction score
Dalamar will post some pics of my car with the new headlight setup. Just want to know what you guy thinks

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
pbspray.jpg

hl2.jpg

hl1.jpg

97vertstang

Reaction score
that looks so much cleaner!!!!!!! wow looks million times better!!!! :thumb:

OP
OP
S

Spyder

Reaction score
Thanks man! i love how sharp and clean it looks now. Now i just need to get my "R" hood on and tint the windows, then the ext is set.

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Matt94GT said:
wow those look great, same as Dalamar's arnt they? way cleaner.

Ya, those are/were mine. I got some new one's.
I really like how the black inner housing looks with the white paint.
Matches the rest of the black trim on the car. :bunny3:

97vertstang

Reaction score
r hood and tint, is going to look sick!!!! these cars dont need much just subtle changes on the exterior and thats it. ur car is gonna look great show pics when ur done :thumb:

OP
OP
S

Spyder

Reaction score
Thanks guys, i cant stop lookin at her now. Its just like when i got it, i love it all over again :dancing6: The "R" hood is probably gonna be a couple months out, but im not which to go with. Everyone says cervinis for quality, but the site lists it for near $500 + shipping. Dalamar got a heat extracter from dugan racing and its quality is pretty damn good, and they list the "R" for $400. So im kinda torn. Then i gotta find a good tint shop that will do some after hours cash only type deals, cause im just not gonna have 35% on my car, i wont and you cant make me!

97GTS

Reaction score
hey spyder, hows the overall fit and finish on those lights?!

OP
OP
S

Spyder

Reaction score
WEll the finish is great. They are flawless as far as i can see. The fit it not 100% perfect, but i figure its about as good as an aftermarket light is gonna get. I really have no complaints. I can take some more close up pics and show you if you would like.

97GTS

Reaction score
Spyder said:
WEll the finish is great. They are flawless as far as i can see. The fit it not 100% perfect, but i figure its about as good as an aftermarket light is gonna get. I really have no complaints. I can take some more close up pics and show you if you would like.

yeah MUCH appreciated if you could. im in the market for some new lights as mine are getting kinda faded and gross :'(

OP
OP
S

Spyder

Reaction score
Ive got my stock cobras if you might be interested. They are in top notch shape due to the headlight cover, it kept em real nice.

Heres a pic of the stock ones

I will try to get some nice close up pics today of fit and quality of the new ones for ya.

[attachment deleted by admin] SORRY HAD TO CLEAR ROOM

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
97GTS said:
hey spyder, hows the overall fit and finish on those lights?!

Actually, since they were my lights, I better answer that question.

The quality was average. mainly the black trim around the top. it was not a true edge, it was all squished out and shitty looking.
I had to trim around them to make them the same thickness with a razor blade.

The lenses are good, clear front, and I personally like the black inner housing way better than the chrome look.

Light quality is better than the stockers, but not super uniform.
but for 250 bucks I cant complain.

It pimps up Spyders Cobra for sure ;D

get some pix up man.

fawcett

Reaction score
they look good man, congrats

ive been through a few sets of corners, currently im running the clear projectors(not worth the money) and clear corners. the black weather strip on the corners never wanted to stay on-no matter how new they were. infact on my most recent set, a body shop installed the corners(after a lil accident on 9/11 word to the wise dont drive your pride and joy if our country gets terrorized) anyways, he installed them then pulled the rubber off the corners.
yeah i was really BS at the whole situation and i have had to deal with my lights like that for a few years. so now that im done with the whole college thing its time to spruce my ride up.

let us all know about the quality of adhesive and if the rubber ends up peeling off.
also has this happened to anyone and if it has what did you do to re-apply the rubber strip?

-fawcett

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
hes the black strip came off one corner side.

I superglue'd it back down, that has held it fine.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virocanah