New here: 24k Mile 2002 Ford Mustang GT Coupe Mineral Gray

NEURON

Reaction score
I live in Utah, so big power & RWD in our snowy weather is a terrifying thought. So for now, I mostly just plan on cosmetic things like the Mach 1 splitter, grille, 99-01 Cobra bumper, S5R rims, suspension, etc. Maybe someday years down the line I’ll get it painted in my dream Mustang color which is Bright Atlantic Blue!

Love that color, but I had a '98 Cobra BAB, got more compliments on the color than it being a Cobra. Made it even more of a cop magnet though. Had to sell it though, left knee was going. Picked up a really nice '02 GT True Blue AT. My three blue Mustangs, past and present.
1 (4).png 066 - Copy.JPG IMG_2057 - Copy.JPG aaa.JPG

OP
OP
Azhurel Mendes

Azhurel Mendes

Reaction score
Love that color, but I had a '98 Cobra BAB, got more compliments on the color than it being a Cobra. Made it even more of a cop magnet though. Had to sell it though, left knee was going. Picked up a really nice '02 GT True Blue AT. My three blue Mustangs, past and present.
View attachment 6394 View attachment 6395 View attachment 6396 View attachment 6397
Beautiful cars man! True Blue is another one of my favorites but I’m definitely a diehard BAB fan, someday I won’t have a metallic dirt colored Mustang! Haha I have a more comprehensive list of stuff I’m going to do to the car, as well as updates in the Member’s Rides section of the forum if you‘re curious

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online