New here, check out my 97 GT

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
Here are some pics of my 1997 GT...hope you like it

SideView2.jpg

Old pic

LeftSideView.jpg

More recent (I still have the Saleens's...those are just my winter rims)

LongtubeHeaders.jpg

SLP Longtubes

Interior1.jpg

Interior

EngineBay2.jpg

Engine Bay

Let me know what you guys think...

Z28 This

Reaction score
damn clean ass good looking car..but yea the gauges are ok..

OP
OP
97stanger

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
thanks...the pic with the saleens was last summer before i did the drop and i got the saleens wrapped in Kumho Ecsta MX's now sitting in the garage. As soon as I get my cross drilled/slotted rotors, hawk pads, and new lugs in I'm going to slap the Saleens back on. I'll post some pics up of how it looks with it lowered. Thanks for the compliments guys...here are a few more shots that i never posted:

SmokedAngelEyes2.jpg

Smoked Angel Eyes

SLPLoudmouthExhaust.jpg

Loudmouth Catback

MustangSideView.jpg

Another winter shot

MustangBackRightView.jpg

That's about all I got...thanks again for the comments, my next cosmetic mod is going to be a 1998 Cobra R 3 1/2 inch cowl hood...I'll keep ya guys updated 8)

Downshift

Reaction score
Looks good man. Saleen rims are my favorite. Those headlights look kick ass too.

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
:gtfo: damn man! Are you sure thats a 97 lol? Looks to damn clean to be a 97!

j/k with the :gtfo:=) I like your car man!

OP
OP
97stanger

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
thanks guys...and sorry i dont have any pics with the lights on at night...I'll take some tonight and post them up for everybody tomorrow!!

OP
OP
97stanger

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
Definately a loud setup...I'm running SLP longtubes, o/r xpipe, and SLP loudmouth catback. I always read about people complaining about the raspiness of the setup...but to me mine isnt that raspy...i think the longtube headers kind of tone it down a bit...dont know

Matt94GT

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
that is killer, those headers look awesome. that has to be the cleanest sn95 I have ever seen, how many miles on her? looks like you really take good care of it. what tips size tips are those? 3"?

OP
OP
97stanger

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
Yeah i try to take as much care of her as i can...she only has 39k miles...bought her in June with 34k

And to answer your question the tips are 3.5 inches...i think any bigger would look toooo big

OP
OP
97stanger

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
Hey matt94gt...i was just checkin out some of your pics man!! I absolutely love your car, thats a cobra r hood right?? How big is that cowl...i am in the process of saving up for a Cobra R 3 1/2 inch cowl hood, and if that is the same one you have I can't wait to get it!! Love your car bro

OP
OP
97stanger

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
Hey matt94gt...i was just checkin out some of your pics man!! I absolutely love your car, thats a cobra r hood right?? How big is that cowl...i am in the process of saving up for a Cobra R 3 1/2 inch cowl hood, and if that is the same one you have I can't wait to get it!! Love your car bro

94gtstang50

Reaction score
Thats insanely low mileage, yours is still a baby. Where in Jersey r u from?

Matt94GT

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
97stanger said:

Mine is the regualr cobra R hood I think its about that hight? Thanks man.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online