New here from Zeeland, MI

stevenkouw

Reaction score
Hello all! I thought I would make my first post here to introduce myself. My name is Steve and I am from Zeeland, MI which is in west michigan by the big lake. I just picked up a 94 mustang gt today so I will be hanging around here more and more! I did own a 98 GT years ago, but this 94 is my first 5.0 and I am excited. I got it from and older couple in town with..... WAIT FOR IT....!!! 40,000 original miles!! Yes thats correct, 40,000 miles. The lady drove it like 2000 miles a year. Everything is super tight in this car. I think I got an awesome deal. I paid 5,000 for it. Anyways, my goal will be street/strip so I will be on here for advice and motivation. Thanks everyone.

ebaccm26

Reaction score
I live VERY close to Zeeland. Saw that car on Craigslist, looked like a great deal but I have too many cars as it is lol. Glad to see someone who will appreciate it got it. I'll keep an eye out for you around town!

DeepList

Administrator
Admin
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome to the community! I've saw a few Michigan folks join recently. Glad to have you! :)

castine917

Reaction score
Maybe see you in person Fridays and Saturdays at the Sonic near 54th st. on Clyde Park.

GMSMOKR

Reaction score
Hey Steve, Welcome ..Glad you could join us "Super Clean and Nice Stang you got there"

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rvseverson

Members online