New Here: heres my cobra

Grey03GTStang

Reaction score
thats the same color as my car! car looks amazing!!!
could i recomend a certain wax on it though... it makes that orange look even better!!!
go to this web site...
i would recomend getting the z1( polish lock) z2 (polish) and z6 ( detail spray) probablly ought to buy about four bottles of z6... thats the best wax i have ever used and it makes that orange pop!!!!

Ciotti

Reaction score
The Rematch 2 will go down sooner than later I'm sure, I just hope that for your sake you get to run me one more time before these long tubes go on and it gets strapped down for a dyno tune or it will be total :behind:

Ciotti

Reaction score
On vacation in Florida for 2 weeks :)

God it sucks to be back in Jersey!

OP
OP
Shifty Powers

Shifty Powers

Reaction score
suck my ass clown... itl be a diff story come summer time... money will be dropped into the car very quickly...

but yes until then i know ull rip on me... i dont care, as long as its you lol..come spring u wanna hit up that set of DRs?

Ciotti

Reaction score
After I get the aluminum DS, 4.10's (I'm tired of these 3.73's), Moser 26 splines, Tru Trac diff, and TA diff cover first, but after that the DR's are a definite go. I'd say mid summer or so but no promises as the long tubes, tune, and suspension goodies come first.

OP
OP
Shifty Powers

Shifty Powers

Reaction score
this is true... the DRs can wait for the other stuff... but yo instead u wanna try and hit up a circuit course sometime in the summer?

yea gears, suspension and headers come first.. deff..

Ciotti

Reaction score
Once I get my sub frames, springs, shocks, rear controll arms, and panhard bar on I'm all over the road race and auto cross action Shifty, that's what I did with my old notch and it's what I've been reading up on and learning as much as possible about and looking forward to for the past 6 or so years. :eek:uttahere:

OP
OP
Shifty Powers

Shifty Powers

Reaction score
check our local forums i posted something u might be interested in.. yea i need all that crap too.... most of that when u get it we can do it all at my house man..

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
Shifty Powers said:
LineUpRear.jpg

wow i love this pic it looks so bad!!!! :pimp2: :khobra:

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
Ciotti and Shifty Powers:

where are you guys located in nj? Because i see you guys mentioned rt 38 and i live 15 minutes from rte 38 and my car club meets up at the wawa on 38 on sundays. Where are you guys in nj? I live in a little area called westampton, but do you guys know where the wawa on 38 is? It's by Dad's bar and grill?

OP
OP
Shifty Powers

Shifty Powers

Reaction score
ahhh ur part of the wawa on rt 38 club huh???? waiiiittttt.. Controled Insanity ???? if you are.. ugh... we are both about only a few mins from rt 38...

i live in cinnaminson, hes in cherry hill...

westampton?? you mean right next to MT holly?? and willingboro?

or why am i thinking ur the other ampton...

SMOKE

Reaction score
O0
Good looking ride, and love the color too!!!!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeScholar

Members online