New Here: heres my cobra

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
yup i am the westampton right next to mt. holly and willingboro...and thats the club you are talking about, Controlled Insanity. I am not in the club, but go up there to see some nice cars. That's crazy how close people can be to eachother sometimes.

ARdoller

-Never Forget-
Reaction score
hey pat, whats up boss? ive always loved that car... those pis look great

OP
OP
Shifty Powers

Shifty Powers

Reaction score
ARdoller ahhaha whats up my man! hows mustangforums comin? u an experct in PS now?

blownby97stanger... how close are you to the votec school? i dont know road names but i know my way around there cuz my dad lived in mt holly for quite some time...

ugh.. controled insanity.. UGH... yea nice cars, just some of the people that go with the cars...bunch o pricks if u ask me..... not all of um, but some...

lol i know alot about the group... im freinds with the other half of the club( the club was alot bigger but the main leader left quite some time ago due to problems and half of the club went with him, and im freinds with them lol)..

have you seen the dude with the turbo diesel truck??? he boasts so much about how fast it is and blah blah blah.. yet my freind in his hemi ram(the one in the pics) has whooped him 3 different times, and the last time in december the guy wouldnt race him after saying all the stuff he did, cuz ONCE again his tune wasent right and his programmer wasent working... personally the guy is a sore loser and is a bitch and talks all shit but has yet to back it up lol..

Ciotti

Reaction score
Shifty, you talking about the same guy that said he wanted to run me that night but then pussed out when I agreed?

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
haha was his name sean whitager?? he has a diesel truck, his dad has a vette, and he used to have a terminator but crashed it. Yeah, a lot of the guys are tools, thats why i would never join. My cousin is in it, now his car is fast and hes not an asshole. He has a 383 stroked lt1 sts turbo'd trans am...thing flies. If it wasn't for him i would never go there, all they do is talk shit, its always nice to see some good looking cars though.

I live like 5 mins from vo tech...im right past sunny side farms.

OP
OP
Shifty Powers

Shifty Powers

Reaction score
yes ciotti that would be the same guy... the one that decided to show us some kind of fake burnout and speed through a stop sign into the TGI fridays parking lot with cars going by. dude is a moron.. yes sean whittager.. yes and his brother had a clean black lightning he sold(thing was so nice)... before sean had the cobra he had a 98 GT with a built engine.. then was gunna drop the 04 engine in the 98.. yea thats gone nowhere ROFL... yea the vette sits in his gerage under a cover...

yes the people of that club are tools.. MAJOR tools at that.. damn, ur cousins car must hual some serious ass.. i can only imagine.. props to him..

yea nice cars... shitty people.. yea all they do is talk shit.. and alot of them no matter what have no respect for cars and some dont care what happens to them cuz they have money and dont take care of them...

are you really now??? damn i know right where u are... used to be at that school all the time watchin them fly model planes and all.. used to play soccer there too...

sunny side farms used to be the SHIT! then they sold themselves i think to someone else.. yea damn we should all deff meet up...

car show in atlantic city saturday anyone?

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
yeah we should definately all meet up, i have work on saturday :mad:

i think the next car show i know of is actually the mt. holly one...im sure you know about that one if your from the area...ill keep you updated on the actual date.

BTW, you guys both have some nice cars, wish i could have bought a cobra :nonono:

OP
OP
Shifty Powers

Shifty Powers

Reaction score
yea cobras are nice but havin a GT saves some money in some aspects (insurance, mods are cheaper).. but then again u have to go PI if u want real power so....

but yea well have to meet up sometimes... deffinately

ARdoller

-Never Forget-
Reaction score
Shifty Powers said:
ARdoller ahhaha whats up my man! hows mustangforums comin? u an experct in PS now?
haha its goin good. when wasnt i? :p

so what brings you out of comission?

OP
OP
Shifty Powers

Shifty Powers

Reaction score
ive never been out of commission... just moved on over to SVTperformance since that frikin forums is AMAZING...

learned so much more and get better info.. and meet alot of great people around my area with cobras... great stuff man..

true.. keep up the chopping man.. i wish i knew how to do that crap..

96KBGT= TY for whoring lol.. :hammer:

Yellow4.6

Reaction score
Looks good bro..........never seen a Cobra that color before :thumb:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdude138

Members online