New Here: heres my cobra

Shifty Powers

Reaction score
Yea it is a burnt orange(kinda like the chevy burnt metallic orange) i bought it that way.. and i know it needs to be lowered, belive me im getting around to a few things... so let me know what u guys think(other then tint and it needs lowering lol)

LowLightShifty1.jpg

picofcar4-10-06021.jpg

carwithnewwheels.jpg

Atco-8-12-06-Carshow080.jpg

picofcar4-10-06004.jpg

LineUpRear.jpg

LineUpFront.jpg

http://s22.photobucket.com/albums/b348/MrJangles/?action=view&current=DeathEaterShiftymobileHQ.flv
and heres a lil vid of me and Ciotti(member on here) racing on rt 38 in NJ lol.. thats also his black vert in the night pics and him in his vert in the one car show pic lol... :drunk: to my man Ciotti

94gtstang50

Reaction score
fucking sick, Jersey snakes ftw. We should all meet up sometime.

Fets

Post Whore
Reaction score
Beautiful! Just beautiful!

Welcome to da site

OP
OP
Shifty Powers

Shifty Powers

Reaction score
JonBeast said:
Looks good Pat :thumb:

My wheels just make yours look tiny now :D

shut up clown! lol yea yea u and ur 18s... i want 18s but the $$ for tires would kill me.. although prob not since i barely drive it lol...
yea man ur car is lookin good now, i like it without the black rims.. they satin???

yea we should all meet up, go check the regional section, im tryin to meet up with droptop this week since he lives the next town over.. and ciotti since he just got his new top..

and the tips are SLP, i have the SLP LM2 catback.. nice lil 3 1/2 inch tips... on some of the daylight pics i still have my flowmaster catback(if anyone wants it i still have it in my gerage, only 200 miles on it lol)

tnx for the comments guys... you all have great looking cars

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
I absolutely love that color! It reminds me of the corvette sunset metallic orange or whatever like you said which is my favorite chevy color :-[.

Also, is that catback the american thunder with the original 40 series mufflers and stainless tips? I'm looking for either a mac or flowmaster catback.

Matt94GT

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Tireshine ;) I think that car would look awesome with chrome or black wheels, just that fancy colour IMO needs somthing diffrent then silver. Great lookin car though man love that colour.

OP
OP
Shifty Powers

Shifty Powers

Reaction score
Red96GT said:
I absolutely love that color! It reminds me of the corvette sunset metallic orange or whatever like you said which is my favorite chevy color :-[.

Also, is that catback the american thunder with the original 40 series mufflers and stainless tips? I'm looking for either a mac or flowmaster catback.

yes it is... aww if u were in NJ ide say come by my house and pick it up..

gave it a nice sound, but i love the SLP so much more...

yes ive wanted 18 chrome 03s.. but o well, i got these rims basically for free since i had the factory ones.. so i cant complain haha..

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
very nice ride bro.. only things i see are tint, lowering, and maybe the cobra fog mod... :) very nice car bro! super clean.

OP
OP
Shifty Powers

Shifty Powers

Reaction score
TxCobrA98 said:
very nice ride bro.. only things i see are tint, lowering, and maybe the cobra fog mod... :) very nice car bro! super clean.

cobra fog? u mean rewiring it so only the fogs come on with the corners right? yea i know... actually tnx for reminding me, ill do that this week...

tint(that wont happen for a long friggin time, dont ask) and lowering, yes belive me... i know! lol...

super clean? shyea.. gerage kept- driven once every 2 months(more in spring and summer) and meticulously(sp) hand washed and waxed every time before i take it out(short wash/wax about 3 hours.. long 6-8) lol...

dude love ur car though.. rims, gah i wish...

tnx for all the comments fellas... you all have frickin clean rides.. i love mustangs that are taken care of, no matter the model.. im lovin it! :banana: :drunk: :dancing6:

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
i knew they were SLPs, the search continues for some other tips besides SLPs that look good.

94gtstang50

Reaction score
As far as that exhaust goes, i think this must be fate or something b/c my cat back is rotted away, just lost the right side tail pipe yesterday to rust and had to pull it off my car. Looks like I have a v-6 with a cobra bumper from the rear :'( So if i could meet up with you in regards to that exhaust that would be amazing. My mufflers are all rotted out and the holes are jb welded, (really ghetto i know.)

OP
OP
Shifty Powers

Shifty Powers

Reaction score
yes SLP looks frikin amazing... and i love it, even the mufflers(well resonators) are frickin polished and engraved like the tips...

as far as my flowmaster.. the one for my year should still fit onto ur 94 correct? if so then consider it yours.. and yes well meet up.. we can do it this week very easily.. if the weather is warm ill even bring my car and we could do a lilttle meet and photoshoot lol...

i added ur S/N to my BL... but add mine man and IM me at any point and well talk it out

EDIT: just checked... Consider my flowmaster catback yours... get in touch with me

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online