New here. Here's my ride.

WOP Nasty

Reaction score
Hey, new member. Names Cody. Just looking for people to bullshit with and get ideas from. 27 from KY, any other KY members? Nice to meet you all in advance.

OP
OP
WOP Nasty

WOP Nasty

Reaction score
Hah. That's awesome. I'm from Elizabethtown. Little bit about my car, it's a 95 GT 5 speed. Cai, trick flow upper and lower, B303 cam, shorty header back exhaust, 3.73s, MGW short throw. Needs heads and a wider wheel in the back, but I love it. From what I can tell, there are some nice cars on here.

OP
OP
WOP Nasty

WOP Nasty

Reaction score
Yeah, I bought the wheels like that, I believe they're just painted. I like them, but I think I'd prefer to have just the stock cobra wheels.

myk

Reaction score
I agree about the stock Cobra wheels; Ford definitely got some things right. Your car brings up an interesting question on my own car as well: black or body color spoiler? Welcome to the site...

V8RUMBL

Reaction score
I drove through etown not too long ago. Nice place. Good looking car and welcome.

kb1982

Reaction score
Welcome to the forums. Nice looking ride. Im about 12 miles from etown myself in Nelson County. Hopefully he is a fan of both. If the cats cant get it done, I prefer Louisville to...... or Gonzaga as they are my cinderella team.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alida81

Members online