New here...my ride

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
we used to have a guy named [MENTION=9404]Paul[/MENTION] on here that sold gauge clusters that fit under the radio.... pretty slick design... he doesnt post up here much anymore and that saddens me. and they arent making the gauge clusters anymore, either. :(

OP
OP
MHR

MHR

Reaction score
we used to have a guy named Paul on here that sold gauge clusters that fit under the radio.... pretty slick design... he doesnt post up here much anymore and that saddens me. and they arent making the gauge clusters anymore, either. :(
Hmmmm....now you got me thinking? You have a picture of this gauge setup?

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Hmmmm....now you got me thinking? You have a picture of this gauge setup?

iFnXYc3.jpg

here you go, sugar tits..... he used to make 2 and 3 gauge clusters.

Paul

Legend
Reaction score
The gauge plates are 100% CNC'd billet aluminum. Even the fastener tabs are billet. I still have a couple of 2-gauge plates left, but the 3-gauge plates sold out last year.

MHR - nice car. You don't see 2v motors that aren't ugly as f*ck very often. What does it run?

BMAC96GT

Reaction score
You still selling the 2v wire tuck how-to book? Randomly saw it on Facebook a while back and now Im kicking myself for not buying it

OP
OP
MHR

MHR

Reaction score
You still selling the 2v wire tuck how-to book? Randomly saw it on Facebook a while back and now Im kicking myself for not buying it
I sure do. I'll be setup with my own vendor forum in a couple of days. But you can PayPal me at [email protected]. The cost is $15 and I'll send you the PDF file.

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
Those billet specialties wheels are titties on there

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbarter

Members online