New here with a 94 GT

Randy327

Reaction score
Im Randy and this is my first mustang gt I've owned. Its pretty much stock, just an cold air intake, flow masters, 17x8 17x10 centerline wheels, lowering springs, and a few other things.

How i first got it. (Yes thats my civic in the back, I'm a car lover, also have a gmc suburban)

Then new centerline sunrise wheels 17x8 fronts 17x10 rears and lowering springs and removal of some pin strips and decals.

future plans are shortie headers, x pipe, new headlights and corners, chin spoiler, tint, and probably some other things. I look forward to getting some good ideas for my car looking at all of you guys mustangs

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
welcome!! stang looks good. but um, moar pics of the honda pweeze! whats done to it ?

OP
OP
R

Randy327

Reaction score
93 Civic how i got it 2 years ago

Then pretty much just kept putting more money into it. Heres a little timeline of some of the pictures i had on my phone. Ive had about 20 different sets of wheels on this car in the 2 years I've had it. I get tired of the look of my car easily.

Then swapped out the motor with a B18 since the stock D16z6 spun a rod bearing.

Then on April 17, 2014 this happened

Got into a close head on collision with a cop who turned right in front of me at an intersection. Thankfully i swerved and just clipped his rear right quarter panel of his car.

The city gave me a big check for my damages since it wasn't my fault. So then it was time to fix it up.

Brand new front end with all new air ride suspension.

Started doing body work and get it ready for paint.

My buddy painted it Chevy Corvette Jetstream blue pearl

The way it sit now. I think it looks pretty damn good to me.

Specs:
Engine/Tranny: Stock B18 and tranny, Greddy evo2 full exhaust (header to muffler), Whale penis air intake
Suspension: D2 air ride, strut bars front and rear, skunk2 control arms
Wheels: 15x8 Work CR01
Exterior: BYS front lip, duckbill spoiler, oem headlights 3k yellow hids, amber corners, rolled fenders
Interior: pretty much stock except for honda s2000 black leather seats, si cluster with led swap, jdm center console
Bunch more but thats what i can think of on top of my head.

Also my 96 Suburban I've done all the work myself too.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Staff online

Members online