New hood and other goodies.....

blown95sixer

Reaction score
Alright before you read on if you havent checked my new member thread hit this up real quick for a little back ground info. :gtfo: and go here first http://www.sn95forums.com/forum/index.php?topic=2421.0

So i got rid of the shitty black widow hood. I have the cobra r front so i decided i would go with a cobra r hood. I found out that h.o fibertrends was a couple hours away so i placed a order and went up there. The hood is the 2.5 inch and these babies are ver quality hood. If you dont know much about h.o they are the original makers of the 95 and 00 r hoods.

I had to drill up higher on my other trunklid so the cobra r wing would set flush, but since i disposed of that spoiler i decided on the way home i would meet up with a guy and buy his gt trunklid so my s 281 wing would bolt right on paid 50 bucks for it. Great condition so it was well worth it.

Here is a pic of how the car sets now and pics of my rear getting the 3 dashes cut out it looks alot better.

[attachment deleted by admin] SORRY HAD TO CLEAR ROOM

OP
OP
B

blown95sixer

Reaction score
One more. Also on the side pic of the hood it is setting nearly an inch lower then it should. I sent my hood brackets to the guy with the black widow hood because they were modified soo much. So i need to hit up a junkyard.

[attachment deleted by admin] SORRY HAD TO CLEAR ROOM

OP
OP
B

blown95sixer

Reaction score
Yea the 2.5 is real agressive looking. The car should be painted here in the next month or two it wont be on the road till next spring. I want to get a few more ponies out of the sixbang before i hit the dyno up.

theponyfactor

Reaction score
sweet! get it painted faster! i have been interested in those side scoops but never knew how it looked. should be awesome!

OP
OP
B

blown95sixer

Reaction score
theponyfactor said:
sweet! get it painted faster! i have been interested in those side scoops but never knew how it looked. should be awesome!

I'm trying, but i just keep ordering more and more parts lol.

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
blown95sixer said:
I'm trying, but i just keep ordering more and more parts lol.

I know exactly what you mean!!

nice hood, will be sweet to see it done.

OP
OP
B

blown95sixer

Reaction score
I didnt like the parts on it before so i want to make it the way i like it. Nice sideskirts i love the roush sideskirts got any more pics of your car.

OP
OP
B

blown95sixer

Reaction score
makes me sad your selling the parts off of it :'(. Roush sides look bad ass for sure. Cant wait to see them with my r front.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virocanah

Members online