new hood for the pootang

OP
OP

95pootang

Reaction score
640119_106_full.jpg
pics of the hood on the stang, it goes in tomorrow to get painted
640119_107_full.jpg
this pic shows the gab on the driver side , i drilled the holes out on the braket to bring it over more , but i think im screwed , the car was in a fender bender before i bought, we shall see how more i can get it over tomorrow. but if not the white really shows he cap, the stock hood had a cap on the drivers side also. i think once its painted it wont stick out so much, we shall see
640119_104_full.jpg
theses pics were taken at night in my gaeage when i got home from work , so there not the best.

Suspect

Reaction score
btw did the 2 vents on the back come taken out on ur hood. they didnt cut mine out and it kinda bothers me. i wanna cut em out. it should let some heat out from under there.

OP
OP

95pootang

Reaction score
well the hoods beiing painted as we speak should have it on the car later today , will have pics asap.

Suspect

Reaction score
nice man! looks like u got some adjusting to do. ;)

OP
OP

95pootang

Reaction score
ya i know but ive drilleed out the brakets to give me some more room , but i think thats the best its gonna get , when i bought the car , it had been in a fender bender on the driver side fender , so i think im stuck wit the fit , im going to make some more adjustmesnts tomorrow. we shall see.

9psi 98

Reaction score
Just curious about what someone charged you for them to shoot color onto it? I know it'll be different at whatever shop I go to, just looking for a price to compare my estimates to.

OP
OP

95pootang

Reaction score
well my buiness is next to macco paints , its next door to me . they charged me 280 to shoot it and prep it . and beleave me that hood was fricken ruff when i got it, dealing with fiber g;lassyou not going to get a 100 percent great looking hood , from what ive when people prep that kinda stuff. mine came out ok , i still have to take it back next week and there going to cut and plish the hood.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbarter

Members online