New kill story!!

Big Ben

Reaction score
I was taking a cousin of mine for a ride in the Cobra. Well, I was pulling onto the highway and a Fox body GT passed. I eventually caught up to him. We were both going about 60-65mph. I looked over at him and he kinda laughed at me. I looked at his car from front to back. It was a pretty nice car. I did notice the Vortech sticker on the side above the 5.0L emblem.
When, I looked back up at him he side "bye". He took off in a flash with a 2 car length jump on me. My cousin said "blah,blah,blah pass him Ben". So, I put it in third gear and the loud pedal to the floor. We were next to him in no time. The first thing I thought of to do when we caught him was to say "bye" as we passed.

When we tried to wave him down he just ignored us and kept going. I think I hurt his feelings or something.

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
hahaha good stuff man.. he must have got scared.. :khobra:

i have a few myself..

monday night i was on my way out to a car show and this honda accord (the boxy 90's models) with an a-pillar guage pod and some euro tail lights and 10 different color primer body is cruising along as i pass him going about 75mph. i didnt think ne thing of it, well about 30 seconds later i hear this LOUDDDDd exhaust comin up and i look in my mirror and hes comin up fast to pass me.. well i drop it into fourth because i was already going about 75-80 and i speed up to about 90 and block him off from passin me.. he gets pissed and swerves behind me and into the lane to my left (he was originally in the right).. we get up to about 100-105.. i had to get up to speed to catch him but i did pass him back (i had three people total in my car, me (130lbs, friends equal about 175lbs each...) im really afraid of gettin a ticket though so i dropped the go fast pedal and slowed back down to 70 as he came flying by me and put up his flashers... rofl i wish he wouldnt have exited after that...

and tonight a new nissan sentra spec r or w/e they are pulls up next to me and just kinda gives it a little gas. i guess he didnt kno i was ready to go cause i was only in second gear (just left a green light).. right when he gave it some gas i was gone.. haha it was the funniest thing. in a few seconds he was about 5 cars lengths back. so hes the one that was caught off guard. i wasnt really trying to race him though (shifted at about 4500 lol).. there were railroad tracks with a huge bump about 100 feet up so i had to slow it down quick. he was afraid to pass me after that.

just thought id share my recent stories. =D

deadlast

Reaction score
i have never had an even race. iv always went up against 03 cobras, 400 hp evos, 350 hp sti, and supras. OR, stock civics, integras.

The only close race happened the other day. i was driving through my town center, and i see a black 97 cobra, same wheels as my self, color, etc. if it were not for the front and rear bumpers, and lights, our cars would have been exactly the same. so anyway i follow him up to the local highway onramp and we go for it from a roll at around 15 mph. he got the jump but i was only .5-1 cars behind him until i missed third. pretty fun to race someone somewhat in your range, altough im sure he would have started walking fast when we upped the speed

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
good stories, that mustang put his foot in his mouth, it must have hurt.

I think when ricers flash they're hazards after doing a fly-by, you should be allowed to take shots at them.
Dam that's so GAY.

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
Dalamar said:

I think when ricers flash they're hazards after doing a fly-by, you should be allowed to take shots at them.
Dam that's so GAY.

haha i agree.. so retarded, you beat them, then they do a fly by after you let off the gas obviously and they are like.. ohhhh what now?? i beat you! danggggg. haha jeez stuff like that pisses me off but i just laugh at them. a g35 wanted to race me earlier but i didnt do it because we were on one of the main streets in my city and i had to turn off ne ways, would my stock 98 cobra be able to beat his g35? just wondering.

grantouring21

Reaction score
TxCobrA98 said:
:hammer:haha i agree.. so retarded, you beat them, then they do a fly by after you let off the gas obviously and they are like.. ohhhh what now?? i beat you! danggggg. haha jeez stuff like that pisses me off but i just laugh at them. a g35 wanted to race me earlier but i didnt do it because we were on one of the main streets in my city and i had to turn off ne ways, would my stock 98 cobra be able to beat his g35? just wondering.

After driving a g35, i'd say you should walk him.

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
im glad i didnt race him though because if i get a ticket... mann my favorite thing that ive ever owned is goneee.. i always heard g35's were quick as crap though.. guess im wrong.

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
Lets see i have numerous stories but i will just post up my Kills and how bad they lost.

3000GT VR4 TT (Lightly Modified) Beat him by 5-8 Cars/ Shut Down at 110
Fox Body GT (H/C/I and Gears) Beat Him by 3 Cars/ Shut Down at 70
02 Eclipse GT ( Exhaust, Intake) From Roll (He downshifted to 2nd i stayed in 3rd) Won by 10+ Cars
Eclipxe GST (Turbo..Mods) He had 3 car length head start sucked him in at the end of 3rd, end of 4th was over.
05 v6 Mustang (Exhuast) Beat him by 8+ Cars
05 GT Mustang (exhaust) In 2nd, beat him by 4 Cars shut down early
300ZX? Turbo? (have no clue on mods) Beat him bad, actually i messed with him haha
350Z (intake, exhaust) From stop, Beat him by 6+ cars. He tried to do ricer flyby, i downshifted and passed him again
C5 Vette (Stock) From a stop, had him by 3 cars, shut down at 110
04 Terminator (FIPK, Full Bassani Exhaust) (Driven by my lil bro) He beat me by 3 Cars, but i was catching back up..early shut down.

Trey, you should have really no problem with a G35 they are heavy. My lil brother beat one and left him like he was standing still when my lil bro shifted to 4th, but this G35 was powered by Vortec Supercharger.

94gtstang50

Reaction score
I actually had an even race down in jersey, I was on my way home at 1am and i spotted headlights coming up fast on my bumper so I downshift to speed up and pass a car next to me and thats when I noticed that they were sn95 headlamps, I pull into the middle lane to watch the v6 or gt pass by and thats when I see the snake badge on the fender, at it was on, my 96 snake vs. his black 96-98 snake, I was barely pulling away from him on both runs, I dont know how fast we were going but it was waaay too fast, cobras tend to do that. Normally I don't race, but against the same car on an open road, how often if ever does that opportunity arise?

caseypayne69

Reaction score
TxCobrA98 said:
Dalamar said:

Dam that's so GAY.

haha i agree.. so retarded, you beat them, then they do a fly by after you let off the gas obviously and they are like.. ohhhh what now?? i beat you! danggggg. haha jeez stuff like that pisses me off but i just laugh at them. a g35 wanted to race me earlier but i didnt do it because we were on one of the main streets in my city and i had to turn off ne ways, would my stock 98 cobra be able to beat his g35? just wondering.

G35 is the sister car to the 350Z, only a bit weaker.

ju015dd

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
94GtStAnG5o said:
I actually had an even race down in jersey, I was on my way home at 1am and i spotted headlights coming up fast on my bumper so I downshift to speed up and pass a car next to me and thats when I noticed that they were sn95 headlamps, I pull into the middle lane to watch the v6 or gt pass by and thats when I see the snake badge on the fender, at it was on, my 96 snake vs. his black 96-98 snake, I was barely pulling away from him on both runs, I dont know how fast we were going but it was waaay too fast, cobras tend to do that. Normally I don't race, but against the same car on an open road, how often if ever does that opportunity arise?

i know what you mean man, i dont drive my car too much any more, and it seems i never run into anything worth jumping at anymore. i cant wait to get it tuned and then i will start getting on it just a little more!

badass98svt

Reaction score
TX Cobra...FYI: My 98 cobra was neck and neck with a G35 coupe from about 55-90...
after that I was slowly walking him.
This was BEFORE I installed the 4.30s, now I'd just embarass that guy if I saw him again.

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
like i said G35's are nothing. I feel sorry for any g35 N/A that tries to pick on me :dancing6: trey get some gears...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online