New Lights!

FivepointSlow

Reaction score
Your better off buying a repop for the width. Cheaper, correct offset. Therfor 10x easier

The 03 Cobra's I am getting are 18" wheels... I have yet to find a wide 18" wheel that style and in black sold individually... I'd want a 10" wide wheel. Then again I haven't looked into it much. Pretty much all the wheels I've seen are 17"

I'm also not 100% on the width of the wheels but I know they'll be like 8 inches wide so I know for a fact I want to go wider in the future.

Darhawk

Reaction score
The 03 Cobra's I am getting are 18" wheels... I have yet to find a wide 18" wheel that style and in black sold individually... I'd want a 10" wide wheel. Then again I haven't looked into it much. Pretty much all the wheels I've seen are 17"

I'm also not 100% on the width of the wheels but I know they'll be like 8 inches wide so I know for a fact I want to go wider in the future.

Here let me help you!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/AFS-03-COBR...Parts_Accessories&hash=item3cdcf554fe&vxp=mtr

MAYBE YOU CAN CONTACT THEM AND SEE IF THEY CAN SELL SINGLES!

Win

Legend
Reaction score

Figure you kids and internet would be more savy then us older guys.

Where in the world did you ever get a 8" width. No one has ever made them in a 18x8

AFS was the only company to make them in a 17x8 with black inserts instead of charcoal.

They have a website

They sell individual wheels or a pair as you will need.

They have killer deals

oh and it would still be cheaper bc you will have to pay for a rim to be widened then coated then a QUALITY WHEEL SPACER.

FivepointSlow

Reaction score
Here let me help you!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/AFS-03-COBR...Parts_Accessories&hash=item3cdcf554fe&vxp=mtr

MAYBE YOU CAN CONTACT THEM AND SEE IF THEY CAN SELL SINGLES!
Like I said I didn't spend much time looking into it. I did see those but didn't think to contact the seller about separating singles.

Where in the world did you ever get a 8" width. No one has ever made them in a 18x8

AFS was the only company to make them in a 17x8 with black inserts instead of charcoal.

They have a website

They have killer deals

oh and it would still be cheaper bc you will have to pay for a rim to be widened then coated then a QUALITY WHEEL SPACER.
I only spent maybe 30 minutes looking into it. My friend is buying [MENTION=14737]Hill x 21[/MENTION] car. I'm giving my friend cash + my wheels for the wheels on that car. Hill said he bought them off eBay 3-4 years ago and thinks they are 18x7 but I doubt anyone would sell a 18x7 wheel.. So I think they're probably 18x8... Not sure.
I also already have H&R spacers in the rear.

The car is in storage until the first of April unless I hear otherwise. So I can't verify the size until then.

TanTop94

Reaction score
Looks great! I loved putting my verticals on, given I had some rice lights on mine when I bought it.

Tally_4.6

Reaction score

They have a website

They have killer deals

My AFS setup.

Darhawk

Reaction score
Now, that we have all taken a ride in the wrong lane.( myself included )..lets get back to taillights!!!

Hey the5.ohh Are you going to tint the lenses, with that spray on tint?

OP
OP
the5.ohh

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
Now, that we have all taken a ride in the wrong lane.( myself included )..lets get back to taillights!!!

Hey the5.ohh Are you going to tint the lenses, with that spray on tint?

Thanks for the re direct haha. I want to tint em. But its just gonna be a headache with cop attention over here, so maybe just the 3rd brake light.

FivepointSlow

Reaction score
Thanks for the re direct haha. I want to tint em. But its just gonna be a headache with cop attention over here, so maybe just the 3rd brake light.

Sorry for the derail. LOL

I honestly don't get how you could possibly have that much cop attention. You're in a black 95 stang why would cops notice you.
If you tint them slightly like my Raxioms you'd be fine. As long as you're outputting enough light to meet the required distances by law you should be fine.

Crapatalkin' on the iPhone 5.0

OP
OP
the5.ohh

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
Sorry for the derail. LOL

I honestly don't get how you could possibly have that much cop attention. You're in a black 95 stang why would cops notice you.
If you tint them slightly like my Raxioms you'd be fine. As long as you're outputting enough light to meet the required distances by law you should be fine.

Crapatalkin' on the iPhone 5.0

Lmao no biggie bro. If you lived over here you'd get why I'm kinda iffy about doing certain things.. Ran around with no front plate and it was just too annoying, oh **** theres a cop over there, and I'd turn down the next block to avoid em. My cars loud, all black, tinted, adding tint to the lights would be the icing on the cake lol. My car sticks out like a sore thumb. Maybe I'll do something light idk

Win

Legend
Reaction score
Do a slight tint.

image-3.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cwacaser

Members online