New lites front and rear for the gt

95pootang

Reaction score
640119_65_full.jpg
front halo and rear. now this was taken with a cam phone so there not the best .
640119_64_full.jpg

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
why do you need six fog lights??? i think those fogs are disturbing to say the least....they belong on a toyota corolla or something. the headlights look good, but the fog lights are just killing it....i think baby jebus would cry if he saw it. :'(

not trying to be an arshole...just my opinion

Fets

Post Whore
Reaction score
Not a fan either but if you like it thats all that matters :boink:

MAXX RS4

Reaction score
Uhh. Autozone special on the fogs?

Lose those 4 things and it'll be respectable.

The headlights arnt too shabby. I'm not a fan of one piece lights but they dont look too bad.

S

scarface

I had those headlights once. They look good...fogs are up to you, sure are alot of them....

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
How do you like the light quality of the headlights.

Clean looking car.
I think a chin spoiler would look good on there!

The Green GT

Reaction score
I have those lights. With the light in the corner, the halo, the marker lights, and the stock foglights, thats enough for me. But I would like to see some night shots.

S

scarface

yeah those headlights look like x-mas with all the lights in them :)

OP
OP

95pootang

Reaction score
640119_66_full.jpg
update since my lites have been such a hit among my fellow mustangers. i relocated the upper lites. behind the billett grill. now they cant be seen, and i put on a 04 machi front chin spoiler. today. i got tired of u guys tell me how good my lites where , lol so heres what i did. big change , i think. ive been a busy person in between training clients and working on this dam car. im done now. :banana: :eek:uttahere:

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
Im just a curious person. What purpose does thoses 4 extra lights provide? Not judging anything, but is it for looks or personal perference or is it extra dark in your state with no street lights?

This is a serious question. [no pun intended]
Do you have any more shots of the car? Front headlights look good on there.

r_suh

Reaction score
i can't hate on your car.. reason 1 its a mustang.. reason 2 ... its BLUE.. nice colour!

S

scarface

Looks great now dude....Very good choice on the grill over the lights IMHO. You were making me miss my STi before :) (just pickn 'atcha :) )

OP
OP

95pootang

Reaction score
well after u guys letting me know how much ya all like the lites , :hammer: i think after all is said and done i look the look of the car much better now, even though i still like the lites. change is good. im done with this mofo now. so no more nice complients on the lites , lol thanks for all ur support.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alida81

Members online