We are going to use it to help teach the kid how to autocross and so he can get some seat time until the track car is completed however it will be more just his daily driver, so he does not have to drive the diesel truck daily. He likes the look of the staggered setup so that's what we went with. IF he does end up using this car for auto-x more than we planned, we will get some race rubber and use the old wheels to put 275's on all 4 corners. The new wheels do look pretty good on it.If you are autocrossing the car, a staggered setup is not ideal. It adds understeer to a car that already has understeer.
LOL yes! you are 100% correct. It is already WAY over budget. I was trying to get him to stick to around 3K all in, that did not last long.2 years later.....
.....Total project cost $13,373
I kid you man! We get wild hairs and think big sometimes.
I like what you got going on tho
lol yea i had no idea it was going to take this long however everytime I think I am making progress he adds more things he wants to do or we find something else we want to address. We did some more work on it this weekend, I will post an update when I get a chance.holy shit, were well on our way to 8 pages