New Member $900 Auction buy & build

OP
OP
scca vette

scca vette

Reaction score
Today we buttoned up the interior from the stereo install and the boy installed the steering wheel he found on Facebook Market. The old wheel had a bad air bag cover and looked like crap. He found the Carbon fiber MOMO wheel and shift know for $100.
He also used the 3D printer and made his own trim piece rather than buying the $100 MOMO one.

1. steering wheel and shift knob $100

2. Wheel adaptor and quick release $60

Total for these items $160. We are $3533 into this project

EDE38F86-A35B-460D-AB7A-E83C609FBBA4.jpeg86F39FA8-83AC-4C7E-ACA4-01C35C718695.jpeg8DADF81E-339B-4B20-9758-9746AD0808E5.jpeg

OP
OP
scca vette

scca vette

Reaction score
Gotta love not having inspections, same here.

I've titled cars from out of state at the BMV and they don't even go outside anymore to check the VIN..
I have had cars with full roll ages and no interior except racing seats and harnesses vin checked when I bought them from out of state and they never said a word. Lol

OP
OP
scca vette

scca vette

Reaction score
We worked on the car a but over the weekend however due to life we have not been able to get a lot accomplished lately. As I posted in the other thread, I was able to get the cooling fan issue resolved and the buy decided to try out his new Plasma table and made aa fire extinguisher mount for the car. I think he did a pretty good job with it, it is easy to access for the driver, does not get in the way of anything, adjust with the seat for different size drivers, and was an easy bolt in setup. He also powder coated it so it would look nice.
IMG_1205.jpgIMG_3915.jpgIMG_3917.jpgIMG_3920.jpg

OP
OP
scca vette

scca vette

Reaction score
Love the fire extinguisher setup I would be interested in one as well
The boy is making a couple more with some improvements. If you and RAU03MACH want one I will send you pics of what they look like when done. What color would you guys want them powder coated (Black, red, ?)

OP
OP
scca vette

scca vette

Reaction score
Probably red

Wait can I get in on a black one as well? lol
lol yea i suppose he can do 3. He is working on a few things that we learned from the 1st one we made that we wanted to improve on. He also wants to Tig weld these to see if they look better than the one we did in MIG. He is OCD when it comes to building and fabricating things (this is what he does at work) and wants everything to be perfect. We should be able to complete these 3 this weekend. I will send each of you a private message more information on them and about buying them.

Snorky

Reaction score
lol yea i suppose he can do 3. He is working on a few things that we learned from the 1st one we made that we wanted to improve on. He also wants to Tig weld these to see if they look better than the one we did in MIG. He is OCD when it comes to building and fabricating things (this is what he does at work) and wants everything to be perfect. We should be able to complete these 3 this weekend. I will send each of you a private message more information on them and about buying them.
Will these things clear the power seat switch?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virocanah

Members online