New Member and New Ride

TheStag

Reaction score
Hey guys, new to the boards. Just picked up this single-owner ‘03 Oxford White GT a couple of months back. It sat for a few years there, so it’s been a rat race trying to do the maintenance to get it back into reliable running form. So far it’s got new calipers, rotors and pads and an SLP LM from LMR. I also picked up the black appearance pack off LMR as well. Full tune up, new plugs, etc. other than that— completely stock. I call it Project Stag.
c72168c7d86178af193afc2700abd9ab.jpg
ab1a3f9312b37bdfa3eecae06e32c600.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
T

TheStag

Reaction score
I had some pretty lofty plans for it before the money started leaving the account. Probably just bolt ons, gears, suspension mods and nitrous. Maybe cams later on for performance/sound. I think I just want it to be quick and enjoyable to drive, really.

Shaggy

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
Hey guys, new to the boards. Just picked up this single-owner ‘03 Oxford White GT a couple of months back. It sat for a few years there, so it’s been a rat race trying to do the maintenance to get it back into reliable running form. So far it’s got new calipers, rotors and pads and an SLP LM from LMR. I also picked up the black appearance pack off LMR as well. Full tune up, new plugs, etc. other than that— completely stock. I call it Project Stag.
c72168c7d86178af193afc2700abd9ab.jpg
ab1a3f9312b37bdfa3eecae06e32c600.jpg

Nice and welcome to the forum! Why was it parked for years?

OP
OP
T

TheStag

Reaction score
Hey Shaggy. So the original owner is actually a friend of mine and my fiancee’s. She bought it brand new from Ford in 2003 for her then-husband. He passed away in 2014 and she had no desire to drive it. So it sat essentially until I bought it. When I first got it, sitting inside of it was pretty eerie. Like it was painfully obvious somebody parked it anticipating going to work the next day and just never did. The oil change reminder had a December 2014 date, there were papers that looked important in it, glasses in the glasses holder on the ceiling, etc. It basically looked like any car you see parked in the walking dead might look. Like somebody wasn’t finished using it but never could again.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online