New Member from Alberta Canada

95GTS5L

Reaction score
Hey, All. Danny B. Here Picked up a White 95 GTS last February and have been getting it sorted out since then. Its been in my Garage/Shed since late October and I have put alot of my time into it so far. Only thing not working is the Temp guage in the Dash. I know whats wrong and have an Interim Solution. I have several parts lined up for the spring including a very nice Tape Deck (Yep I'm that Old).

Hope to learn even more about the Platform and figured this would be the best place to do that and even share some of my own experiences.

When I got the car it sat on ugly 20's with the tires scraped from hitting the fenders and the engine really feeling like a Dog but felt it had potential and the Price was fair at 4250 CAD.

10K in parts later she is riding pretty smooth.

Saving up for a Nice Interior so thats the Dream for 2020.

I'll maybe pay off Photobucket to un hostage my account or find a best way to upload some pics and start a thread on the Car.

Best Regards from the Alberta Badlands/Prairies!

OP
OP
95GTS5L

95GTS5L

Reaction score
PS, if one of the Mods can help me Change my screen name/Handle from my full name to something less Danny B! that would be appreciated! Let me know. Thanks

RAU03MACH

Legend
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums
One of the ADMIN guys help you with that
im just a piss ant right now :D
and also send in those pics

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member