New member from Denmark

CobraDK

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

just sold my 66HT, and bought a 97 Cobra Convertible. To be ready from the dealer next week - cant wait :)

So will have to upgrade my 66 knowledge to 97. Hope to get some good advice from you experienced people in here

Thanks
Kim
FullSizeRender14_zpsrbcwehdy.jpg

FullSizeRender11_zpsjfkijuiw.jpg

867601227_1_zpszbmyfvvu.jpg

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
greetings. With my last name of Sorensen, I have more then a few relatives in Denmark my dad immigrated when he was 17. I was lucky enough to go there 2 times, super nice place and people although we were just going from one relatives house to the other there. The last time I went to Denmark specifically We spend a week there and I gained 14 lbs.... Lessons learned - sip the aquavi(I think that was how it was pronounced no idea how to spell it) as no one downs 180+ proof alcohol. At least not for long.

OP
OP
C

CobraDK

Reaction score
hi ttocs

Not too many SN95 here in Denmark. More 65-69's

Small, nice, safe country. But cars are WAY to expensive ... 180% tax !!!!

Its akvavit. Or snaps. A har liqor made from potatoes. Taste like s... but you need to have it fo xmas and Easter, with herrings....

Burninriverdiver

Reaction score
I like them too. It was hard to find a SN95 here in Denmark with decent interior. Not to mention finding a Cobra....

I couldn't imagine how difficult that would be to find, it's hard enough to find one here in the states that goes for a decent price and is unmolested. Good luck with the new ride!

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
hi ttocs

Not too many SN95 here in Denmark. More 65-69's

Small, nice, safe country. But cars are WAY to expensive ... 180% tax !!!!

Its akvavit. Or snaps. A har liqor made from potatoes. Taste like s... but you need to have it fo xmas and Easter, with herrings....

ok so the snaps or as we say it here schnaps is a COMPLETELY different side of the alcohol spectrum then what you guys have there. Ours is all fruity flavored and might make you puke from how sweet it is. I can't say I remember a taste as it seemed half of it evaporated and the other half was absorbed directly through my lips. I don't really remember it hitting my tongue but after the 2nd one of those it was all a little hazy.

wrbaker90

Reaction score
greetings. With my last name of Sorensen, I have more then a few relatives in Denmark my dad immigrated when he was 17. I was lucky enough to go there 2 times, super nice place and people although we were just going from one relatives house to the other there. The last time I went to Denmark specifically We spend a week there and I gained 14 lbs.... Lessons learned - sip the aquavi(I think that was how it was pronounced no idea how to spell it) as no one downs 180+ proof alcohol. At least not for long.
I'm in Wisconsin every other person is a Sorenson

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diabolic2010

Members online