New member from MD

eqmdef8

Reaction score
Got a 1995 GT about a month ago and have been stalking the forum for a bit. Decided to register today as I finally had some time to start working on getting her tagged. Unfortunately, I'm having issues uploading pics from my phone with imageshack. Any other good hosting sites out there to use?

1995 GT black w/ black leather interior. Quite a few mods already done on the car and looking forward to getting it on the road.

TanTop94

Reaction score
Welcome! Glad to see another MD guy in here..our numbers are growing!

OP
OP
E

eqmdef8

Reaction score
I was reading the sticky and it says photobucket as well. I want one I can get an app on my android phone so I can quickly upload pics.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
Welcome! Good to see another black on black 95 GT haha. Photobucket has an app, take a pic, upload to the app. Click the img code to copy, paste here and done.

OP
OP
E

eqmdef8

Reaction score

There's an engine shot. Pretty sure I got the photobucket app figured out now so shouldn't be anymore bad posts :).

TanTop94

Reaction score
Im alittle bit away from you, Im on the Eastern Shore with two other members. Then there's a few guys in St Mary's and Bmore area I believe.

OP
OP
E

eqmdef8

Reaction score
St marys guys may be helpful. Long story short, this car was owned by a guy near MIR. He did almost all the mods to it. The guy I bought it from could only really tell me about the tranny, since he rebuilt it. It has gt40 heads, some intake work and shortys/offroad h pipe/catback. It was chipped but its no longer in the car. Its a far stretch, but finding builder would be helpful with getting it to run right.

TanTop94

Reaction score
St marys guys may be helpful. Long story short, this car was owned by a guy near MIR. He did almost all the mods to it. The guy I bought it from could only really tell me about the tranny, since he rebuilt it. It has gt40 heads, some intake work and shortys/offroad h pipe/catback. It was chipped but its no longer in the car. Its a far stretch, but finding builder would be helpful with getting it to run right.

Whats it doing? I know these cars dont take mods to tell and probably needs a tune.

OP
OP
E

eqmdef8

Reaction score
Its got a rough idle jumps up to about 3k on starting for a few seconds. Honestly haven't had it running long enough to really get a feel for it. I know timing is way out. I'm going to start a build thread on it in a few days to showcase the "awsome" wiring happening. Its now all been removed though.

stanggirlSN95

Reaction score
I actually attached pics right through tapatalk. I tend to post from the computer at home but tapatalk is good for when I'm bored at work and cant get on the site bc the IT guy is mean

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virocanah

Members online

No members online now.